Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mentors any good?

Go down 
+21
Boris2008
mlotek
DeathCult
krokus
James B.
Eyesore
speed101
Mentors
Waylon
Troublezone
Schbopo
MetalGuy71
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
Dave the Boss
Stender
mc666
troublemagnet
manny
Shiney
Fat Freddy
fingers
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Mentors any good? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors any good?   The Mentors any good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The Mentors documentary "Kings of Sleaze" (last mentioned in this thread in 2013!) is apparently finally complete and available to purchase on DVD.

More info:
www.MentorsRockumentary.com

www.Facebook.com/MentorsRockumentary

This is streaming on Tubi now. I watched it last night. Entertaining enough as far a music docs go, but I’m not buying any Mentor albums anytime soon. While the lyrics are intentionally juvenile and offensive, I just don’t think the songs are that good. I can overlook a crappy vocals and dumb lyrics if the music is good enough. Still an enjoyable watch with the wife and kids.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

The Mentors any good? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mentors any good?   The Mentors any good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 3:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
The Mentors documentary "Kings of Sleaze" (last mentioned in this thread in 2013!) is apparently finally complete and available to purchase on DVD.

More info:
www.MentorsRockumentary.com

www.Facebook.com/MentorsRockumentary

This is streaming on Tubi now. I watched it last night. Entertaining enough as far a music docs go, but I’m not buying any Mentor albums anytime soon. While the lyrics are intentionally juvenile and offensive, I just don’t think the songs are that good. I can overlook a crappy vocals and dumb lyrics if the music is good enough. Still an enjoyable watch with the wife and kids.

Yeah, terrible band. Laughing
Back to top Go down

The Mentors any good?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4