Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billy Milano, alive and well.

Go down 
+6
Fat Freddy
mr.electric39
Required Fields
mc666
Todd Jaymz
SideShowDisaSter
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Billy Milano, alive and well. Empty
PostSubject: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 am

I read this but i'm not sure what to think, I know alot of this crap and links were going around back at the start of April but now ? anyone else hear anything ?

OK me bad, it has been confirmed that one of Billy's mates using Billy's computer posted that as a Joke,

w4nker.

on a lighter note :

who else here is a fan of M.O.D. or S.O.D. ? and what release do you like the most ?

I realy like Gross Misconduct.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 am

It's hooey.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 12:09 pm

Yah, that's a bunch of bunk.

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:10 pm

Billy Milano will never die! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 1:40 pm

I know as of last week SOD were working on something-TJ
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:01 pm

that fat bastard gets on my last nerve

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:24 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
It's hooey.

Check your PMs, SAXON1500.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:49 pm

mc666 wrote:
I bet he cares. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:25 pm

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
I bet he cares. Laughing
as much as anyone else cares about his dwindling career

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Billy Milano will never die! Haha.

Billy Milano is a full courageous man, he is, he is yes yes he is... What a Face
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:38 am

I liked the first SOD and MOD disc respectively when they came out an eon ago... I've viewed it as a novelty.... I mean how many songs did the first SOD have on it??? 20 or something.... MOD ,, I always loved 'Dont' Feed the Bears' or the 'Ballad of Dio'.... they were funny... anything after those discs were just pointless.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:56 am

I've always found MOD to be way better than SOD.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 8:24 am

SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE by S.O.D. was a landmark album for its time, and it still sounds great today. Everything Billy has done since has been a pale imitation of it (and I include S.O.D.'s BIGGER THAN THE DEVIL when I say that).
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:07 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE by S.O.D. was a landmark album for its time, and it still sounds great today. Everything Billy has done since has been a pale imitation of it (and I include S.O.D.'s BIGGER THAN THE DEVIL when I say that).

I agree that Speak English of Die was a landmark album for it's time.

I like both S.O.D. and M.O.D. I really liked the last M.O.D. album, The Rebel You Love to Hate. The song Wigger is freakin' funny. "Pull your pants up, why don't you pull your pants up!!!" Man, I love it. So many of those baggy pants kids living in my neck of the woods. I laugh everytime I see them walking around with the crotch of their pants hanging around their knees and them having to hold onto their pants as they walk to keep 'em from falling down.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:52 am

ultmetal wrote:

I like both S.O.D. and M.O.D. I really liked the last M.O.D. album, The Rebel You Love to Hate. The song Wigger is freakin' funny. "Pull your pants up, why don't you pull your pants up!!!" Man, I love it. So many of those baggy pants kids living in my neck of the woods. I laugh everytime I see them walking around with the crotch of their pants hanging around their knees and them having to hold onto their pants as they walk to keep 'em from falling down.

:lmao:

I got a promo of REBEL YOU LOVE TO HATE when it first came out and yea, there were a couple of good songs (incl. "Wigger" and "Ass-Ghanistan") but there was a heck of a lot of filler on that disc too, which was disappointing because it was such a short disc to begin with. I mean, there were one or two "radio edits" of album tracks included, which were just padding...and besides, how much "radio play" was Billy expecting to get with that record anyway? I get the feeling that he only had enough material for an EP or CD-Single but decided to try and stretch it out to album-length.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 am

I remember back in 1987 I read an article where Scott Ian said jokingly that Billy Milano was hit and killed by a truck carrying Riccata cheese!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:37 am

ultmetal wrote:

The song Wigger is freakin' funny. "Pull your pants up, why don't you pull your pants up!!!" Man, I love it. So many of those baggy pants kids living in my neck of the woods. I laugh everytime I see them walking around with the crotch of their pants hanging around their knees and them having to hold onto their pants as they walk to keep 'em from falling down.
that whole song is what turned me against this guy.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:03 pm

mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

The song Wigger is freakin' funny. "Pull your pants up, why don't you pull your pants up!!!" Man, I love it. So many of those baggy pants kids living in my neck of the woods. I laugh everytime I see them walking around with the crotch of their pants hanging around their knees and them having to hold onto their pants as they walk to keep 'em from falling down.

Why is that? Did you think it racist?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 pm

That song is funny because it's true...

I don't care what race, color or creed you are...

Pants hanging so low I can see 4 inches of your ass, undies or boxers is RETARDED..

it makes you look slovenly and stupid...anif ths look happens to be a staple of your culture and look...then I feel sad for you...

Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:31 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

there is a definite racist message there imho. if white kids who wear baggy pants & listen to hip hop, etc are "wiggers" then i suppose the black kids who act & dress the same way are niggers, right? that is where that word came from. white niggers. the only reason people lash out at white kids who dress this way is because they feel threatened that stereotypical black culture is somehow invading their youth. so they make a joke to belittle it. the same kids wearing torn jeans, long hair, & denim vests with patches who look just as sloppy are not a threat i guess. it all comes down to race in the end.

i'm not trying to get anyone to agree with me. would not expect them to. most people deny to themselves that they harbor such feelings. they'll never admit it to others.

@ shiney.. a grown man wearing spandex crotch hugging pants, makeup, & long hair sprayed into a big poofy mess looks just as retarded. feel sad for glam metal as well. what would you call them... "Waggots"?.

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:37 pm

Quote :
a grown man wearing spandex crotch hugging pants, makeup, &
long hair sprayed into a big poofy mess looks just as retarded.

Hey - I resemble that remark.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:04 pm

mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

there is a definite racist message there imho. if white kids who wear baggy pants & listen to hip hop, etc are "wiggers" then i suppose the black kids who act & dress the same way are niggers, right? that is where that word came from. white niggers. the only reason people lash out at white kids who dress this way is because they feel threatened that stereotypical black culture is somehow invading their youth. so they make a joke to belittle it. the same kids wearing torn jeans, long hair, & denim vests with patches who look just as sloppy are not a threat i guess. it all comes down to race in the end.

i'm not trying to get anyone to agree with me. would not expect them to. most people deny to themselves that they harbor such feelings. they'll never admit it to others.

@ shiney.. a grown man wearing spandex crotch hugging pants, makeup, & long hair sprayed into a big poofy mess looks just as retarded. feel sad for glam metal as well. what would you call them... "Waggots"?.

Thanks for the explanation. I sort of figured that is what you meant. Played the song for my wife some time ago and she would agree with you.

I just don't see it as anything more than a mockery of rich and middle class white kids trying to act like they are 'from the ghetto'. If he were to have written a song making fun of the poofy hair and spandex of the 80's, I would have thought it was funny as well because frankly, they did look funny.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:28 pm

ultmetal wrote:
If he were to have written a song making fun of the poofy hair and spandex of the 80's, I would have thought it was funny as well because frankly, they did look funny.

Milano did do a take off on the poofy hair & spandex in the video for "True Colors" from the GROSS MISCONDUCT album... check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B5DKyT_FqY

Man, did Billy ever look ugly in a poofy blonde wig. Not that he was ever a particularly handsome guy to begin with, but... Laughing very hard

By the way, extra trivia, that's future Overkill drummer Tim Mallare behind the kit in this vid.

Last edited by on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:10 pm

Wow....that was kinda scary!Laughing very hard

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I agree that Speak English of Die was a landmark album for it's time.

:lmao:

When SOD was talked about in the press I remember it being this "side project" thing... and it sorta has taken a life of it's own... Billy always and I mean ALWAYS just put it out there.... Think about it....&*@! the Middle East.... Speak English or Die.... AIDS or Spandex Enormity.... he has always just let it out.... I didn't grow up in a Politically Correct culture or society... we all made fun of each other (I was tall and very skinny with bad acne... I was open season)..... I thought his stuff was funny.... even if not in good taste...

Ult, not heard that song but I could only imagine !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Milano, alive and well.   Billy Milano, alive and well. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billy Milano, alive and well.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next