Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabaton - Coat Of Arms

Go down 
+9
nevermore
Olafsto
7thSaviour
Gilbert
Wargod
exact33
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
Zdan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:41 pm

exact33 wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:
Kurt, I almost guarantee you'd like them.

x2!

x3 IMO you'd love this band.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 am

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

x2!

You're all probably right. I was/am just so burnt out on the whole European "power" metal scene, so I never bothered to check this band out, despite all the praise.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:03 am

kmorg wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
TheNazgul wrote:

x2!

You're all probably right. I was/am just so burnt out on the whole European "power" metal scene, so I never bothered to check this band out, despite all the praise.

I can understand that. I am burnt out on pm in general right now.

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm

NEW SABATON ALBUMS?

Do you wonder what Sabaton did in the studio about 1 month ago?
Do you wonder why Primo Victoria, Attero Dominatus, Metalizer and Art of War is so hard to get these days?

This is why...

To be able to continue to do what we all love, meaning to continue to play music and to tour the world, we have now purchased the rights to the Sabaton music.

And to celebrate this we want to make them available again to all of you in a unique cooperation between Sabaton, Nuclear Blast and Black Lodge.

Now what does this mean??

Well, first it means that when you buy a Sabaton album, more of the money spent on the albums will actually go to Sabaton and second it means that we want to celebrate this by making the first four albums available again, but in really cool new versions!

We give you... The Sabaton RE-ARMED Editions and here is a sample of one bonus track:

The 4 first original albums of Sabaton, complete with new artwork, new booklets, posters and of course: New music!
We have digged deep into the treasury of Sabaton to find unique, strange, funny and unexpected songs.

Every album on the RE-ARMED editions will feature new tracks and they will include some old demos, some coversongs, some live versions of songs, some really old and unheard songs and some completely new songs recorded in Studio Abyss.

They will all be re-released on the 24th of September & can
from today be pre-ordered right here!
Umm ok? I wont be getting any of these, re releasing almost new albums seems pointless IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

I am interested in these. I want the bonus material mainly...

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

I read that yesturday and you know what actually pisses me off is that I never gave this band a listen til the other day when I saw one of their videos. I really liked it and decided to start looking for their stuff on ebay and amazon so I found 2 or 3 that were pretty cheap and bought them only to find out a day later that the ones I bought are being re-released. angry I got them cheap enough though so if I end up really liking these albums I still might get the new ones and give these up for trade so stay tuned.

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:23 pm

I doubt i'll like the bonus stuff enought to buy these again. They should release an album of just the extras.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I doubt i'll like the bonus stuff enought to buy these again. They should release an album of just the extras.

I would buy that...

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 pm

I doubt I'll buy the reissues I have them all anyway!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 am

AMERICA JOINS THE WORLD WAR TOUR!
Finally, after years of waiting, we can announce that we will take the World War Tour across the Atlantic ocean to the shores of America.

We are also excited to announce that our first US tour will be together with German Heavy Metal legends ACCEPT.

The dates for this tour:

09.04.11 Orlando, FL
10.04.11 Ft Lauderdale, FL
13.04.11 West Springfield, VA
14.04.11 Philadelphia, PA
16.04.11 New York, NY
17.04.11 Montreal, QUE
18.04.11 Quebec City, QUE
20.04.11 Toronto, ONT
21.04.11 Detroit, MI
22.04.11 Chicago, ILL
24.04.11 Denver, CO
26.04.11 Seattle, WA
27.04.11 Portland, OR
28.04.11 San Francisco, CA
30.04.11 San Diego, CA
01.05.11 Santa Ana, CA
02.05.11 Ventura, CA
04.05.11 Salt Lake City, UT
06.05.11 Odessa, TX
07.05.11 Houston, TX

Full tour scheduele here.

Sabaton news is handled & sent out by: Rockstad: Falun AB, Herrhagsvägen 31, 79175, Falun, Sweden. www.rockstadfalun.se

Good news for you Americans!
I`ve seen them live and they are great, i hope they play near some of you fans here at HOM.
With Accept this should be worth checking out headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 am

Now that would be an awesome show.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 am

Olafsto wrote:
AMERICA JOINS THE WORLD WAR TOUR!
Finally, after years of waiting, we can announce that we will take the World War Tour across the Atlantic ocean to the shores of America.

We are also excited to announce that our first US tour will be together with German Heavy Metal legends ACCEPT.

The dates for this tour:

09.04.11 Orlando, FL
10.04.11 Ft Lauderdale, FL
13.04.11 West Springfield, VA
14.04.11 Philadelphia, PA
16.04.11 New York, NY
17.04.11 Montreal, QUE
18.04.11 Quebec City, QUE
20.04.11 Toronto, ONT
21.04.11 Detroit, MI
22.04.11 Chicago, ILL
24.04.11 Denver, CO
26.04.11 Seattle, WA
27.04.11 Portland, OR
28.04.11 San Francisco, CA
30.04.11 San Diego, CA
01.05.11 Santa Ana, CA
02.05.11 Ventura, CA
04.05.11 Salt Lake City, UT
06.05.11 Odessa, TX
07.05.11 Houston, TX

Full tour scheduele here.

Sabaton news is handled & sent out by: Rockstad: Falun AB, Herrhagsvägen 31, 79175, Falun, Sweden. www.rockstadfalun.se

Good news for you Americans!
I`ve seen them live and they are great, i hope they play near some of you fans here at HOM.
With Accept this should be worth checking out headbanger

I will be flying out of town on April 13 - damn!!!! GOing to miss this show!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

They are coming to Philly!!!

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:07 pm

exact33 wrote:

Yup, playing the Trocodaro. Great venue. Saw many bands there. Although Olafsto's post makes it sound like they are the headliners. The post I read on Blabbermouth makes it sound like Accept is the headliner and Sabaton is the opening act. Not sure which is right.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:39 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Yup, playing the Trocodaro. Great venue. Saw many bands there. Although Olafsto's post makes it sound like they are the headliners. The post I read on Blabbermouth makes it sound like Accept is the headliner and Sabaton is the opening act. Not sure which is right.

I am guessing a dual headliner show
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm

I was hoping for a show in NC.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

doesnt matter to me!

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 am

Just got my copy. Breathtaking headbanger

I now have to dig deeper in their earlier catalogue and get me some more records.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:01 am

Gilbert wrote:

Just got my copy. Breathtaking headbanger

I now have to dig deeper in their earlier catalogue and get me some more records.

get their first one - its great!

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 am

No St. Paul, MN stop chit!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 am

Wargod48 wrote:
No St. Paul, MN stop chit!

Wargod51

come to Philly!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabaton - Coat Of Arms   Sabaton - Coat Of Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabaton - Coat Of Arms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2