Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They need to re-issue this one!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

They need to re-issue this one! Empty
PostSubject: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:35 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ANGEL-DUST-Into-The-Dark-Past-cd-Awesome-Speed-Thrash_W0QQitemZ200122139503QQihZ010QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:09 am

Yes. Both the first and second Angel Dust albums are pretty rare these days, although I think that both have been bootlegged not long ago.

ult

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:13 am

Into The Dark Past definitely needs to see a nice re-issue done. The bootleg looks kinda cheap, and the original Scratch version is freakin' RARE!

PostSubject: Re: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:38 am

I used to have CDR's of them...pretty good Thrash stuff...
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:35 pm

bloddy hell the current bid is seventy two dollery doos. that like 35 quid for one cd. no thank you

they sure do need to reissue it:lol!:
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:17 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Yes. Both the first and second Angel Dust albums are pretty rare these days, although I think that both have been bootlegged not long ago.

ult

Ult, I wish the first two can get the proper treatment and get remastered/re-released for the metal masses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They need to re-issue this one!   They need to re-issue this one! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They need to re-issue this one!
Page 1 of 1