Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?

Go down 
+57
Hadley
DarthMetalis
James B.
chewie
Wargod
adrian
bassman
Garyah
Sutekh
Jesusandmetal23
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Doomdance
JDC
jstate
Grimmo
TrogDawn
steel_alloy
Joe
rattpoison
shamgar75
Gilbert
JBall_Z
scottmitchell74
SlaytanicPOWER
Orion Crystal Ice
powermacho
metalheaded
troublemagnet
Addy
thejokeriv
Chairman_Smith
Fat Freddy
Shiney
snooloui
Lurideath
Metal Misfit
allthingsmetal
krokus
manny
kmorg
stepcousin
mc666
Vexer6
Required Fields
fingers
Olafsto
Schbopo
Dave the Boss
Black Coffee
Stender
XYZ
akeldama
GrandNational
SideShowDisaSter
Troublezone
ultmetal
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Ludichrist is a good crossover thrash band I haven't seen on nolifetilmetal. I especially enjoy the Powertrip album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 am

You both need more Black n Blue. K needs all 4 studio albums and Ult needs Nasty, Nasty and ESPECIALLY Without Love [If you can find the Jap version, they do Same Old Song and Dance as a bonus track and it rules!]. Jamie St James has one of the coolest vox for that style.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 am

adrian wrote:
Ludichrist is a good crossover thrash band I haven't seen on nolifetilmetal. I especially enjoy the Powertrip album.

Might as well tack on some Scatterbrain as well. Dude, don't call me dude!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 am

NLTM needs more Virgin Steele, and MM... well... MM just needs Virgin Steele! headbanger
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:05 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
You both need more Black n Blue. K needs all 4 studio albums and Ult needs Nasty, Nasty and ESPECIALLY Without Love [If you can find the Jap version, they do Same Old Song and Dance as a bonus track and it rules!]. Jamie St James has one of the coolest vox for that style.

I'm not much of a sleeze fan though.....

DaveTheBoss: Used to own 2 VS albums, I think it was the first 2 that was reissued some years ago. I even saw the band live at Wacken. They never came across as a Manowar copy band to me.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:43 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:

I'd love to get some more Black n Blue. Of course an Aerosmith cover makes it even more essential.

Kmorg, Black n Blue aren't sleaze metal.

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Bolt Thrower would kick butt! They have really developed their sound since Warmaster.

Paths of Possession too! Though you might not prefer the lyrics, the riffs and melodies as well as Corpsegrinders DYNAMIC vocals more than compensate for any shortcomings.

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
adrian wrote:

Haha, I've just been getting into Scatterbrain! Definitely should be added.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm

adrian wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
adrian wrote:

Haha, I've just been getting into Scatterbrain! Definitely should be added.

Dude, yeah I second the scatterbrain sentiments. Cool
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 am

ultmetal wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

I'd love to get some more Black n Blue. Of course an Aerosmith cover makes it even more essential.

Kmorg, Black n Blue aren't sleaze metal.

the US release on cassette had "same ol song and dance" on it. (but not vinyl) I was living in tx when that came out and they opened for KISS at reunion arena.

I love "without love" a sadly fun yet under-rated lp indeed

Metal novice
Metal novice
DarthMetalis

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Reinxeed and Majestic Vanguard, both great bands
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 pm

DarthMetalis wrote:
Reinxeed and Majestic Vanguard, both great bands

I have albums by both bands, but I have yet to add ReinXeed to the website.

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Not exactly metal, but how about the Cult? Pretty good hard rock stuff (granted, theyre early stuff is closer to alt-rock/goth).
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 am

Porcupine Tree is definitely missing
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 am

Here's some other suggestions
Jon Bon Jovi-Blaze of Glory (nothing like the BJ stuff, more of a southern-rock style vibe)
Marvelous 3 (If you like power pop like cheap trick and enuff znuff, you'll like this)
.38 special (speaking of southern rock,,)
You also need to add some more Avantasia albums as well
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 am

Rammstein headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:45 am

SABATON!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 am

Gilbert wrote:
SABATON!

Have to check them out. Not really familiar with Sabaton.

Gilbert wrote:

Rammstein Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 11840

BLECH! Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 78889

Hadley wrote:
Here's some other suggestions
Jon Bon Jovi-Blaze of Glory (nothing like the BJ stuff, more of a southern-rock style vibe)
Marvelous 3 (If you like power pop like cheap trick and enuff znuff, you'll like this)
.38 special (speaking of southern rock,,)
You also need to add some more Avantasia albums as well

I have a bunch of Bon Jovi albums sitting on a CD shelf. Growing up in the 80's in NJ, the guy was just one of the biggest poser jerks in the world. His music was forcefed on us and I just didn't like it all that much. Bon Jovi is one of the most overrated bands ever IMO. However, I am really trying to give these guys a fair shake. They are so popular, there has to be something about them that I am missing.

.38 Special are good. They weren't really a Southern band for long, they toyed around alot with pop rock. I don't have any of their CDs though.

Marvelous 3. Can honestly say I've never even heard of this band.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:25 am

Quote :
Marvelous 3. Can honestly say I've never even heard of this band.

Butch Walker was the guitarist in the hair/glam band South Gang ('Tainted Angel' anyone?). Afer their demise, he formed Marvelous 3, which as described was a more power-pop group in the vein of Cheap Trick. They're very good. They put out 3 albums, which you should be able to find pretty easily.

Butch now mostly writes and produces for other acts like Pink and Avril Levign (sp?), but he still puts out solo albums from time to time.

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:46 pm

You don't have Casting the Stones by Jag Panzer which really surprises me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Has anyone mentioned White Wizzard.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

Why is this metal classic missing from your collection, sir?

Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Pat+Boone+-+In+A+Metal+Mood+Front
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:39 pm

'Cause ult's a poser. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:53 pm

manny wrote:
Why is this metal classic missing from your collection, sir?

Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Pat+Boone+-+In+A+Metal+Mood+Front

Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?   Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands missing from NoLifeTilMetal and/or MetalMetropolis?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next