Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl Empty
PostSubject: Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl   Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Doing this for a friend of mine here in Ireland, mainly laid at the feet of Krokus, Ult & Dave, but maybe some of you other guys have seen this happen before ?

Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl 005-810

Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl 008-410

Any recommendations on how to get them labels off??
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl   Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 pm

When trying to get the gummy residue left from price tags, magic marker or pen marks & such off of my cd jewel-cases, I use this stuff...

Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl Googone

Works like a charm for that. I might do the trick for you, but I don't know how it will effect vinyl. It's an oil-based product.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl   Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 pm

I've seen it once or twice in the past. Made for cool collector items back then...

PostSubject: Re: Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl   Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vinyl Labels stuck to the vinyl
Page 1 of 1