Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I was told to introduce myself!

Go down 
+27
Orion Crystal Ice
T-Roy
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
powermacho
exact33
DallasBlack
Dave the Boss
kmorg
Eyesore
James B.
Schbopo
JBall_Z
mc666
DeathCult
jerseyultifan+
Metallic Blaze
Required Fields
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
Stender
ultmetal
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Wargod
manny
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:11 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Welcome to HoM, let me give you a quick tour.

Kitchen ---->

Office ---->

<---- Cleaning Closet

Hope you enjoy your stay here. So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_smile

Thanks! Do you guys have a bouncy castle here?

Keep the OCI fed his supper, keep his windows clear and clean, and he will keep the castle bouncy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Happen to know what he likes for supper? Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:24 pm

you may prepare most any dish which does not include the following:

- mayonnaise
- pickles
- onions other than soft & sweet
- mustard (the sauce..not the powder)
- liver
- bell peppers

Since you are a Brit, and thus possibly don't know how to cook despite holding a birthright per gender, I shall firstly suggest you simply conjure for me large quantities of the best bangers 'n mash you can muster. Then we may discuss the future. In the present. Which is happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Well I can cook pretty good Russian and Italian cuisine Razz But since you requested I'll cook you up some bangers 'n mash. Want beans with it?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

- mayonnaise
- pickles
- liver
- bell peppers

Since you are a Brit, and thus possibly don't know how to cook despite holding a birthright per gender, I shall firstly suggest you simply conjure for me large quantities of the best bangers 'n mash you can muster. Then we may discuss the future. In the present. Which is happening.

Picky picky man.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm

^^ Nothing wrong with picky men Razz At least you know they have some tastes. So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Stender wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

- mayonnaise
- pickles
- liver
- bell peppers

Picky picky man.....

does he like to eat those funny sounding fish kurt is always talking about??

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Being British, she's probably more familiar with spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 pm

^^ Nothing wrong with picky men So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_razz At least you know they have some tastes. So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_lol

Yeah but dude, mayonaise?!? Who dosnt like that? Whats OCI supposed to do for sandwichs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:18 pm

I don't like mayo... So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_redface
For sandwiches we have alternatives including ketchup, salad cream, thousand island sauce etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Stender wrote:

Yeah but dude, mayonaise?!? Who dosnt like that? Whats OCI supposed to do for sandwichs?

Yeah, mayo is disgusting, Chris. Not to mention it pretty much doubles the calorie count on whatever sandwich it is on.....
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Stender wrote:

Yeah, mayo is disgusting, Chris. Not to mention it pretty much doubles the calorie count on whatever sandwich it is on.....

Mayonaise is GOD! We Dutchies always eat it with our fries (which most non-Dutchies always seem to find kinda... err... disgusting So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Lol ).
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Ewww....

Fries with mayo?!?!?

That's a heart attack waiting to happen not to mention it just sounds gross. So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 778825

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 pm

yes......., I like this one. There shall be no beans..........this time.

what do I do without mayo? what real men do.... withstand the FULL TASTE POWER of the ham, of the cheese, or of the peanut butter, and the many jams that may accompany said peanut butter..we've no need for your pathetic eggy filler gunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Ok so no beans. Razz

I can't stand peanut butter. Am I the only one?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Ok so no beans. Razz

I can't stand peanut butter. Am I the only one?

Must be a North American thing.

I used to work for a Swedish company. I always kept a jar of peanut butter in my desk drawer for snacking purposes. One day one of the visiting Swedes saw me eating a spoonful of peanut butter and he didn't even know what it was.

I bought him a jar the next day and though he thanked me, he said he didn't really care for it.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 pm

sure right now you can't stand it....but we need to define 'it' in peanut butter context.... you just haven't had enough Reeses...they don't have this delicacy where you're from.... that's why..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:42 pm

I sick of Reese's. Give me a Twinkie, Zebracake, Hersheys bar and I'll have it but not Reese's. Nu-uh. Peanut butter makes me feel ill and it tastes bad.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:43 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Ewww....

Fries with mayo?!?!?

That's a heart attack waiting to happen not to mention it just sounds gross. So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 778825

Haven't seen Pulp Fiction?

Yes, they put mayo on it, but they also have lots of mayo based french fry sauce.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
sure right now you can't stand it....but we need to define 'it' in peanut butter context.... you just haven't had enough Reeses...they don't have this delicacy where you're from.... that's why..

Dude, Reeses suck!

They're an abomination to the real substance known as peanut butter.

I'm a peanut butter-holic but after Halloween, I gave away all my leftover Reeses because those things are horrible.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:45 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Ewww....

Fries with mayo?!?!?

Yes, they put mayo on it, but they also have lots of mayo based french fry sauce.

Still sounds gross. I haven't had fried anything or true mayo in literally decades. If I ate something like that I'm pretty sure I'd spend the next day in the bathroom.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 pm

No, see, Reeses is baby steps towards teh real ting. But since she's whining about it LIKE a baby, I guess none of any of it. Hersheys... ok..but WHICH Hershey's bars..... there are vast dips in quality between them..
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:49 pm

How about Take5 bars?

I'm not sure who makes them but they're definitely better than Reeses IMO.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:38 am

I don't like mayo... So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_redface
For sandwiches we have alternatives including ketchup, salad cream, thousand island sauce etc.

salad cream! I have to brush up on my Keeping up Appearances!

I actually like quite a bit of the Britcoms:

Last of the Summer Wine
Red Dwarf
As Time Goes By

and some other shows

Spooks
Doctor Who
Blakes 7

Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:18 am

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Ewww....

Fries with mayo?!?!?

"I've seen 'em do it, man. They f*cking drown 'em in that sh*t." So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Lol

Mayonaise + fries (preferably Belgian fries.... hmmmmm.... Belgian fries) is one of the best combinations ever. Ketchup just doesn't quite cut it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was told to introduce myself!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next