Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I was told to introduce myself!

Go down 
+27
Orion Crystal Ice
T-Roy
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
powermacho
exact33
DallasBlack
Dave the Boss
kmorg
Eyesore
James B.
Schbopo
JBall_Z
mc666
DeathCult
jerseyultifan+
Metallic Blaze
Required Fields
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
Stender
ultmetal
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Wargod
manny
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

So I was told to introduce myself! Empty
PostSubject: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Here goes...

I'm Tayla I live in the UK. I LOVE music, music is my love, my obsession. It's a huge part of who I am. I love female fronted metal and rock bands mainly Razz Other than that I love black, industrial and gothic metal with some folk mixed in. So I was told to introduce myself! Lol

I run a site dedicated to women in metal called Chalice Of Femme Metal, you can check it out by clicking the purple thing in my sig Very Happy I'm part of the Pythia street team and I'm the official UK promoter for Closterkeller Razz

Um, there's nothing more that I can say really!
Got any questions? Ask away!
Horns up So I was told to introduce myself! 438278
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Welcome to the board nice to see females on this boards.

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Salutes and hoots.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hello. Thanks for introducing yourself. Stick around.

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Thankyou! Sure! I plan to visit almost everday when I can Very Happy I love it here already *bounces*
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 pm

whaaaat? metal chicks exist once again on this board?!? No more sausage fest!

Greets, I hope you have a rad time. So I was told to introduce myself! 11840
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Just the one metal chick for now Razz I'll try and drag some more down on to here though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:56 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Just the one metal chick for now So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_razz I'll try and drag some more down on to here though So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_biggrin

Theres a couple female mettalers that creep around, Jerseyultifan+ and uncle saxys woman...Auntie saxon. Some even claim that T-roy is a lady So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_razz but yeah more the merrier I suppose. So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Welcome

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm glad to be not the only chick here Razz

Once again thanks for the welcomes! I feel right a home with you lovely bunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:56 pm

Stender wrote:
Just the one metal chick for now So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_razz I'll try and drag some more down on to here though So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_biggrin

Theres a couple female mettalers that creep around, Jerseyultifan+ and uncle saxys woman...Auntie saxon. Some even claim that T-roy is a lady So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_razz but yeah more the merrier I suppose. So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_biggrin

I thought T-Roy was just a cross dresser Wink - Just messing with you T-Roy!!!!

Welcome to the board!!!!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Welcome aboard, I'm in Ireland myself.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi Chalice! I love your taste in music! I'm really into female fronted metal. Women belong in metal IMO! Glad to have you here!

What are some of your favorite bands?

I love:

Tristania
Sirenia
Nightwish
Leaves' Eyes
Within Temptation
etc. etc.

You into any of these?
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Tayla,hi my name is sherri! great to see another metal sista here! welcome aboard! you will usually find me on the Ultimatum band forum! So I was told to introduce myself! 795291
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Welcome

But please don't feed the Saxon, it can be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm

welcome, & don't mind Saxon's comments on women in metal. he just doesn't like the competition to his long flowing locks & purple velvet Prince outfits.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm

We have a few bearded ladies here as well... So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:
We have a few bearded ladies here as well... So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_razz
So I was told to introduce myself! 337331

JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi Tayla, welcome to the board. So I was told to introduce myself! 604261
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm Tayla
Cool name
I live in the UK.
Cool country
I LOVE music, music is my love, my obsession.
Also cool.

I approve of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was told to introduce myself!   So I was told to introduce myself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was told to introduce myself!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: