Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A$$Jack/Hank 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Has anybody else picked up the new A$$Jack yet? It's Hank 3 doing what I can only describe as southern fried country death metal punk or something like that. Hank plays all instruments & vocals & has become one of my favorites of 09 so far. The songs have kind of country style arrangements at times but is stinking HEAVY!!! It will probably be a love/hate thing with most of you but It's right up my alley!!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Funny name! I heard some samples and i didn't think much of it. It's in the same vein as "Rebel Meets Rebel".
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Not even close. I honestly cant think of anything to compare it to. I think you would be suprised how good it really is. If you take Hank 3's name off you would never know it was him.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Hamer12 wrote:
Not even close. I honestly cant think of anything to compare it to. I think you would be suprised how good it really is. If you take Hank 3's name off you would never know it was him.

He might be a good multi talented musician but i don't like his vocals. I even bought one of his country albums once and i couldn't get into his voice.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:59 pm

His voice is a love/hate thing too, I love it though. Sometimes some good ole' whiney country is good for the soul!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:50 pm

I heard a little on his myspace page and wansn't all that impressed. It was ok.

I have one of his Hank III albums that I picked up when Circuit City went out of business. Not bad, but I'm not rushing out to find his other stuff. A fun listen when I'm in the mood.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Heard a couple songs. I wasn't too impressed with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A$$Jack/Hank 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A$$Jack/Hank 3   A$$Jack/Hank 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A$$Jack/Hank 3
Page 1 of 1