Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH! Empty
PostSubject: INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH!   INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Ever heard this band?...very underated in my opinion, I have been listening to senseless theories all afternoon and I cant get over them. The recordings are so bad..haha, the production is raw x5, the vocals toast by Mark from Possessed...maybe similar to Mille from Deathrow on these albums.

Anyways, just a really rabid band, if you havent heard em check out youtube.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH!   INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:37 pm

I remember seeing their name in 'zines back in days gone by but don't believe I've ever heard'em.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH!   INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:29 am

The first album, the S/T disc, was decent, if a bit amatuerish. Now the second release, the Senseless Theories EP, was really good. The band sounded very tight, the songwriting was much more mature, and overall a touch more aggressive. The opener of the that EP, Tortured By Fire, is a VICIOUS thrasher!

PostSubject: Re: INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH!   INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INDESTROY "senseless theories and s/t" UNKNOWN LA THRASH!
Page 1 of 1