Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Femme Metal Store Closing Down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Femme Metal Store Closing Down Empty
PostSubject: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 pm

If no ones been to this page check it out. They are closing down. I guess even the internet cd places are starting to close slowly. Although I can see why this one could last, because they stuck with just Female Metal bands. Anyway go check it out they have all their cds (I believe) on sale. You can find Phoenix Reign in there as well (wink wink)

http://www.femmemetalstore.net/

Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Where does it say that they are closing down?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 pm

on their myspace page, but it also says they will be back. I didnt notice that before. but either way their cds are on sale

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 pm

....Another casualty, curses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:11 pm

It'd be too bad but you can't focus so narrowly.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:31 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
It'd be too bad but you can't focus so narrowly.

I thought that was a little strange myself. Why just focus on selling primarily "women in metal" cd's? Nice idea in theory, but kinda limits your customer base.

Rumor has it that Uncle Sax was originally just gonna focus his store to selling only "pirate metal" cd's. Spec convinced him to broaden his tastes beyond a few Running Wild cd's though.

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 am

We're practically going to buy the whole lot Laughing Seriously, Doro for £2? That makes me an animal in a webstore Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Femme Metal Store Closing Down   Femme Metal Store Closing Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Femme Metal Store Closing Down
Page 1 of 1