Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Empty
PostSubject: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 am

Quote :
Chalice of Femme Metal is the one place on the internet where you can connect with other femme metal suppoters and talk about bands such as Nightwish, Draconian, Within Temptation, Closterkeller, Tristania and so on without having to join separate forums. It allows you to do much more than any other femme metal forum on the internet.

We include such bands as:

After Forever & ReVamp
Doro & Warlock
Delain
Epica
Lacuna Coil
Nemesea
Nightwish
Tarja Turunen
Theatre Of Tragedy
Tristania
Within Temptation
Closterkeller
Draconian
Elis
Fateless Tears
Pythia
Sirenia
The Agonist

Last edited by ChaliceOfFemmeMetal on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:34 am

February newsletter.

Quote :
Happy new year, metal lovers! Hope you had a wonderfull Christmas and we wish you a happy new year and of course good luck on Valentines Day!
So many things have happened since we last updated!

Our Member of the Month this month is Gosia AKA Magnoly! Congratulations to her!
Some more jolly good news is we have a new Doro and Warlock section for the guys who love music from when you were younger!
Our statistics have sky-rocketed! We have a total of 247 members and we're still counting! Get in here and start postwhoring with us!
Also, we have this brand new competition up! It's a Review Contest, which members within the forum can review something female metal-related. This month it's the album Illumination by Tristania!
Also, if you want more femme metal news and updates as it happens, we have just the thing for you! Check out our twitter and facebook streams. Follow us and add us here:
Twitter: www.twitter/com/ChaliceOFM
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000056575115&ref=ts
Or you can alternately listen to brand new music via or youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/chaliceoffemmemetal

Horns up,

Chalice Of Femme Metal Team xxx

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:09 am

Good work, keep it up
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 am

Right on Tayla!

Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) 11840
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:08 am

Awesome Tayla!!!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 am

Very original IMO Ill have to check this out
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 am

Thankyou very, very much guys! Very Happy

We have reached our second milestone of 250 members! Very Happy The newest member is Ed from Norwiegan female fronted rock group Ancestral Legacy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 am

Quote :

The good news and the bad news

Dear friends,

The forum's beloved co-admin Fani China has decided to leave the forum. The message was issued on the 20th of February and she left her position the very next day. We are all deeply saddened and confused by the situation but all the same we wish her the best of luck. She will be deeply missed not only by myself but by everyone.

In her place I have added out of many appilcants for the new position, Elizabeth Moore and Ellen as the new co-admins. Together we will be taking the forum higher and to the next levels. With a new layout and system on the way it shall be sure to be interesting.

We are currently being interviewed. When the interview is complete and polished over it shall be published.

For more updates stay tuned!

Much love,

Tayla ~ Admin xx

New charity, band and sponsor of the week up.
Now 255 members.
Newsletter on the way.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 pm

I really want to sign up over there. I just don't have the time in the day for another forum at this point.

As soon as I do -- I'll head over there though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 am

Thanks you! Very Happy

Now 259 members.
Nel from UK band Dynosis has joined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Couple of new blogs up.

Quote :

The good news and the bad news

Dear friends,

The forum's beloved co-admin Fani China has decided to leave the forum. The message was issued on the 20th of February and she left her position the very next day. We are all deeply saddened and confused by the situation but all the same we wish her the best of luck. She will be deeply missed not only by myself but by everyone.

In her place I have added out of many appilcants for the new position, Elizabeth Moore and Ellen as the new co-admins. Together we will be taking the forum higher and to the next levels. With a new layout and system on the way it shall be sure to be interesting.

We are currently being interviewed. When the interview is complete and polished over it shall be published.

For more updates stay tuned!

Much love,

Tayla ~ Admin xx

To check any previous or future blogs check it here.

263 members Smile
New layout almost ready for go ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:23 pm

265 members. Bel O Kan have joined.
Brand spanking new layout! Come rock with us!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 pm

What's the link again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 am

You can click my sigs banner or visit:
http://chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net/forum.htm Very Happy

274 members and counting.
Lots of work has been done on our facebook group, new photos, profile pic etc.
New charity of the week - Blue Cross
New band of the week - Closterkeller
Newest blogs:

Quote :

Oooooh... updates

Okieedoo! So I've been away some time because of personal issues within my life but I've come back and it's been a blast today! I've managed to do alot of work including adding a brand spanking new layout to the forum with my co-admin Elizabeth Moore! All graphics are by our team of highly skilled artists Todd, Cristina and Ena. I owe them so much!

Check out the forum's fresh new look!

Tayla ~ Admin

xxx

Quote :

News!

Hey guys some news out to you all, Chalice has now 274 members we are doing really great!

Not sure if you are all aware about the new layout, its looking fantastic thank you all who helped make it Smile

New Charity is Blue Cross: www.bluecross.org.uk
Band is: Closterkeller

We have been doing some promotion for the forum so we hope we can get some new members!

We hope that your day has been great and enjoy our forum to the fullest

from Liz Moore - Admin
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Just joined your Facebook group Tayla!!

Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) 438278
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 am

Thanks.
New features coming soon. Forum's gallery is being updates by Ellen Smile
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

ChaliceOfFemmeMetal wrote:
Thanks.
New features coming soon. Forum's gallery is being updates by Ellen Smile

Okay then.

Sounds cool.

Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) 438278
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:37 am

Newest blog.

Quote :
Morning all

Hey all! I would firstly like to say I've been up all night as I couldn't sleep. I've done alot of work on our site and it's very near ready for launch! I'm so excited. Next we'll be making deals to sell CDs, music DVDs and other merch. Smile

We might be going through a few more changes in staff in the next months as some people just aren't committed enough to the forum. Co-admin Liz and myself have been running roit around the web sorting things out with bands and other members. We are expecting Anger In from Venuzulea to join very soon.

The new layout has been taken to very well and to be honest I'm in love with it. The guys did an amazing job. Our community is also growing again. We have 279 members right now, which is really good.

We look to be hiring when the site comes along, we'll be needs interviewers, site managers and reviewers really. They all seem like pretty fun jobs too. Hopefully we get alot of applicants when the jobs come around, that way we can take off like a space rocket.

I'll keep you guys posted on all this over the next few weeks.

Much love,

Tayla - Admin
xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:41 pm

The site is ready for previewing!!!!
We've got the layout sorted and almost complete the staffing lists. Very Happy

*jives* I'm so excited it sound be published by the end of April Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Quote :
So I haven't slept much in these past 72 hours. I decided I start work on our website and store once again. After gruelling hours spent challenging templates, CSS codes, colours, charts and other things to baffle the average girls head my darling graphics designer signed on!! Within 30 minutes the layout was fixed and now the site is 98% ready for launch!! I can't wait!

In the past few hours we've had a stream of new members from all over the world, including some old members coming back! The forum is buzzing once again with jubilant excitement. I can't wait for the sites launch!

Liz has been inviting alot of new bands to the forum, and hopefully they will soon arrive! We have alot more work to do on the forum in the next few days as preparation as well as update our affiliates and add some more special friends to our contacts lists.

Watch this space and we'll keep you tuned for any new features and updates!

Tayla - Admin

xxx

282 members Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Our Italian webmistress Miriam is back!!
We've updated our portal and it's looking amazing.
Me and Miriam are going to be spending sometime working on our gallery, so far it look pretty decent Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 am

Theatres Des Vampires section removed
Delain section added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 am

New blog:

Quote :
Busy, busy, busy!

Ah, a little time to sit back and blog!
We've been so busy these past few days! Liz has once again been mailing bands through myspace and I have been spamming all over last.fm and finding new music as well as finalising a few more pages for the forthcoming website, which we give more information about soon!
We've had many bands joining the forum in the past few days, these include: Fenrir, In Virtue, Emerald Mind, Crownless, Stormgarde, Lycanthia, Virus IV, Suhgarim and Akphaezya. Please come visit us and show them your support.
Our portal has been nicely kitted out by Todd, we know have icons which take you directly to our promotional pages on sites such as facebook, myspace, youtube, blogspot, bebo, last.fm etc.

Tomorrow is the Day Of Silence, which is a day that people take a vow of silence to aid GLBT (ga-hey, lesbian, bisexual, transgender). The vow of silence represents the fact that we must act to speak out for those who cannot. I'm in huge support of this and while be taking this vow by not speaking for the whole day. I wonder if anyone else will be joining in and supporting GLBT.

I hope to see you guys around very soon!

Much love,

Tayla - Admin

xxx

We have 296 members right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 am

Quote :
Great News!!

Oh my goodness we have some really great news for you we have reached 300 members!!!!!!!!!!!! we are so proud, thank you to everyone who has promoted and made this score possible thank you!!!!

We have also had an amazing achievement this past week we have gathered together 17 bands!!! they include; Dandelium, t.h.e Sacrament, Hanging Doll, Emerald Mind, La-Ventura, Stormgarde, Crownless, Chaos in Paradise, Lycanthia, Virus IV, Suhgarim, In Virtue, Akphaezya, Fenrir and Arven, which is really great so guys you can all give yourselves a pat on the back, well done to us all!!!!

Lots of Love
Liz, Tayla and Ellen!

301 members and counting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 am

So, I'm back from the loony bin (I'm being serious) anyways, Chalice has lots of updates!

Gosia is our new mod.
We are endorsing the Femme Metal Store's closing down sale, whilst buying half f their insanely cheap CDs www.femmemetalstore.net products ranging from £2-£12 Very Happy

The next bit is from the newsletter draft:

Next, we're currently running a photo competition. The entries are in and we're currently in the voting stages. Please sign in and vote for your favourite!
We are also running another banner competition, although this time it's in aid of the forum's second birthday! Entrants are allowed to send in up to four entries each, but keep in mind all entries have to be in by July 17th!
Also, in celebration of our second birthday - which is July 24th - we're going to have a forum party. This includes a mass posting day, a special layout for the day, prizes and so on.

Don't forget to visit us on our official page www.chaliceoffemmemetal.com

Much love,

Tayla, Liz, Cris, Miriam, Todd, Gosia, Matt, Ryan, Mat & Ena

So.. yeah, that's pretty much it for now! Do stop by if you are registered and join in the birthday games on the 24th. Love to see you there on such a special day for all of us <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)   Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalice Of Femme Metal Forums (& soon to be site & store)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next