Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Empty
PostSubject: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Has anyone heard of the band Hellhound from Japan? They certainly aren't the next big thing, but they are fun and their lyrics are in english. I haven't bought any of their CD's yet, but man, I'm tempted.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1000855344

Heavy metal generation, check out the above link to enter the metal zone and get a Heavy Metal Education. You're going to go metal psycho. headbanger
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:41 pm

Brontotex is into these guys.

I'm familiar with the 80's thrash band from California called Hellhound. Great band.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:52 pm

ultmetal wrote:

I'm familiar with the 80's thrash band from California called Hellhound. Great band.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm

Hellhound from California were great. Still need to pick up that CD/DVD package Stormspell released though.

The Japanese Hellhound are cool too, though I think Metalucifer are MUCH better at that retro heavy metal thing. Their new album, Heavy Metal Bulldozer, is probably one of the best new albums I've heard this year.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:16 pm

sounds like metalucifer: heavy metal in every song title

http://www.myspace.com/metaluciferfansite
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
Hellhound from California were great. Still need to pick up that CD/DVD package Stormspell released though.

The Japanese Hellhound are cool too, though I think Metalucifer are MUCH better at that retro heavy metal thing. Their new album, Heavy Metal Bulldozer, is probably one of the best new albums I've heard this year.

I'll have to listen to Metalucifer again. Maybe they can hook me. I already purchased the Hellhound CD. It isn't earthshaking or ground breaking, but there are definitely some cool songs. The more I listen, the more I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title   Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellhound... They've got METAL in nearly every song title
Page 1 of 1