Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is wrong with these emoticons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

What is wrong with these emoticons? Empty
PostSubject: What is wrong with these emoticons?   What is wrong with these emoticons? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:08 pm

What is wrong with emoticons? Most of the time I try to use one and it just puts the code and no emot.

I see it in other people's posts as well.

ack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with these emoticons?   What is wrong with these emoticons? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:19 pm

It's the forum. The way it translates code is retarded. Every time I copy and paste a review from Word, it bolds lines that aren't bolded, adds line breaks where there are none, etc. It's annoying. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with these emoticons?   What is wrong with these emoticons? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 5:31 am

I've noticed this too, but have no clue how to fix it. I usually use the "click" thing to add an amot. I try not to type them out, as I'm still on ezboard emo's when it come to typing Very Happy

Darn, did it again.....

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with these emoticons?   What is wrong with these emoticons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with these emoticons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: