Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bacon Appreciation Thread

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Shiney
Fat Freddy
Rex
9 posters
AuthorMessage

The Bacon Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:45 pm

With this "worldwide epidemic" of tens of people with the terrible swine flu, I feel that pork is getting a bad rap. I happen to be a large (in every sense of the word) fan of pork. In particular, bacon. Bacon makes everything taste better. Chicken sandwich? Add bacon and BAM! It's amazing! Runny eggs in the morning? Add some bacon and SHAZAM! you forget the watery baby chicken goo. Etc, etc.

Surely there are others that share my affinity for crispy bacon. Who's with me???!!!

The Bacon Appreciation Thread Bacon-panties

P.S. Bacon also tastes better after it has been used to support titties.

The Bacon Appreciation Thread 20080402-baconbraThe Bacon Appreciation Thread Bacon_bra
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:48 pm

I appreciate!

The Bacon Appreciation Thread Bacon

I'll see your bacon bra and raise you a bacon bikini

The Bacon Appreciation Thread Bacon-bikini-nsfw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:53 pm

It's my second favorite food group.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Mmmmm yeah, I loves me some bacon. I doubt my wife would sport one of those bacon undergarments for me though.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm

I love most swinely meats...Pork chops....Bacon...ham steaks....bacon....pork ribs....bacon...Oh and BACON!!!

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Ribs are the best. I like bacon alot, but prefer it to be slightly chewy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:40 pm

DeathCult wrote:
slightly chewy.

Isn't that how you told me you liked your tube steak prepared?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:42 pm

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Loves me some bacon too!! And had pork chops for dinner last night. Yummy. Wouldn't mind sampling some of that bacon bikini either.

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wouldn't mind sampling some of that bacon bikini either.

I've never had a BST (Bacon, Snatch N' Tomato) sandwich before, but it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I've never had a BST (Bacon, Snatch N' Tomato) sandwich before, but it sounds good.

The sandwhich of the God's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

DeathCult wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

The sandwhich of the God's.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:57 pm

I appreciate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

The Bacon Appreciation Thread Push-button-receive-bacon
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:08 am

I hate the traditional, crispy bacon - It just tastes burnt and old to me. I like it chewy as well. Then it actually tastes and feels like meat.

Diet coke with bacon? You have got to be kidding me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bacon Appreciation Thread   The Bacon Appreciation Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bacon Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1