Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predator 3 rumour

Go down 
+14
SideShowDisaSter
GrandNational
thejokeriv
TheGooch
Metal Misfit
EvyMetal
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
Svengo
MoonChild
SlaytanicPOWER
manny
Fat Freddy
fingers
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 am

I heard rumours that Predator 3 is in production and The Rock is playing the hero is that true?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 am

God, I hope not! affraid

I had thought that the failure of the second Alien Vs. Predator movie meant the end of both franchises!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
God, I hope not! affraid

I had thought that the failure of the second Alien Vs. Predator movie meant the end of both franchises!

There was a second Alien Vs Predator?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:43 am

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
God, I hope not! affraid

Yea, it was called "Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem", it came out at the tail end of '07. I rented the DVD last year; it was a decent enough monster-mash flick but it was a huge failure at the box office.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Predator 3 rumour 3293226702_d7cfb0ac5d

/ THREAD
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yea, it was called "Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem", it came out at the tail end of '07.

Thankfully, I havent even heard of this!!
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:49 pm

MoonChild wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yea, it was called "Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem", it came out at the tail end of '07.

Thankfully, I havent even heard of this!!
I unfortunately have seen both of those.
I only hope these franchises aren't ruined even further than this.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

You are right, some people they just do not know where to stop.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:16 pm

I've read about the wrestler John Cena trying to get a role in the movie, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:32 pm

I looked up the Rock on IMDB.com and nothing was listed about this movie. He is however, filming a live action version of Johnny Quest playing Race Bannon. Kooky!

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 am

I would say it would be possible as Hollywood is having such a hard time coming out with original films these days. I agree with FF though. I don't want it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:28 am

Actually, I think I heard they where doing a remake of the orginal. I'd rather just see another sequal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 am

Whatever they decide to do

THEY

NEED

MOAR

YAUTJAAAAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:40 am

AvP sucked, AvP:R was an awesome sci fi/horror R-rated movie. Requiem was their apology for the first one. There was supposed to be AvP 3, taking place in space and the ending set it up that way, but they've decided to "reboot" the Predator franchise instead.

Robert Rodriguez (Spy Kids, Desperado, Sin City, Planet Terror, From Dusk 'til Dawn, etc...) is directing and it supposedly is going to be called Predators. While it starts the franchise over, it's not remaking the Arnold movie. It's a whole new origin written by Rodriguez.

Lemme guess, he'll turn it into a 1970s b-movie sci fi/horror lovefest, Danny Trejo will play one of the predators and Cheech Marin gets killed within the first 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 pm

the alien and predator films are some of my fave but avp films are atrociously bad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:45 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

It's a whole new origin written by Rodriguez.

Lemme guess, he'll turn it into a 1970s b-movie sci fi/horror lovefest, Danny Trejo will play one of the predators and Cheech Marin gets killed within the first 10 minutes.

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
AvP sucked, AvP:R was an awesome sci fi/horror R-rated movie. Requiem was their apology for the first one. There was supposed to be AvP 3, taking place in space and the ending set it up that way, but they've decided to "reboot" the Predator franchise instead.

Robert Rodriguez (Spy Kids, Desperado, Sin City, Planet Terror, From Dusk 'til Dawn, etc...) is directing and it supposedly is going to be called Predators. While it starts the franchise over, it's not remaking the Arnold movie. It's a whole new origin written by Rodriguez.

I like his movies - so, I would check it out. If Quentin Tarintino made it, then it owuld be a 70's lovefest - lol!!!!

Rodreguez is also doing Machette, based on the fake trailer in the grindhouse movies and had the great tag line, "they f***ed with the wrong mexican"
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Predator 3 rumour Avp
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm

I would soooo go see "Alf Vs. Predator" Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Noooooo.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:39 pm

SlaytanicPOWER wrote:
Predator 3 rumour Avp

Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:01 am

Quote :
some people they just do not know where to stop.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:31 pm

TheGooch wrote:
the alien and predator films are some of my fave but avp films are atrociously bad

AVP is a very weak film the only good thing about that film is Lance henrikson's acting
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
God, I hope not! affraid

Yea, it was called "Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem", it came out at the tail end of '07. I rented the DVD last year; it was a decent enough monster-mash flick but it was a huge failure at the box office.

god awful movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:50 pm

sam wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
God, I hope not! affraid

god awful movie.

It's because they didn't play off of the original "AVP" context of the novel's /comics.

Predator 3 rumour Avp_movie_review
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predator 3 rumour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator 3 rumour   Predator 3 rumour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator 3 rumour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next