Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother of the Year

Go down 
+2
Svengo
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090422/ap_on_re_us/us_fed_up_mom_8

Geez, I've often threatened to pack my kids in a box and ship them to Antarctica, but that doesn't mean I'd actually DO it...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:20 am

Those kids won't pester her again. I don't think it's such a bad move. The story doesn't state how long the kids were "abandoned".
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:19 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Those kids won't pester her again. I don't think it's such a bad move. The story doesn't state how long the kids were "abandoned".
I bet at some point in their life they will "pester" her with some type of legal action.
The lady is after all a partner in a law firm and I'm sure her kids already know how much legal action can get you. Smile

Last edited by Svengo on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:58 am

I hate children. Mother of the Year 69126
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Her face looks like one of those moms that drowned their kids.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

I'd be willing to bet she drove just a little way down the street. I think it's quite funny, myself.

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:31 pm

That's not worse then many stories i've heard at the boys ranch I work at.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Put it this way, I certainly understand the frustrations of parents. Unfortunately, you just can't do this. Thank God, these kids were alright. What if some pedophile had offered to give these kids a ride, and they took him up on his offer?

In many instances, kids are out of control, due to parents letting their kids get away with murder for the first 10 years of their life. For the most part, there's always been a key ingredient involving troubled kids, and that's bad parenting. Having worked in the public school system, I've seen it way too often. Unfortunately, there's not much a teacher can do about it. The parents want to place blame on everyone but themselves. Sadly, there are just some people who just shouldn't be having kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mother of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother of the Year   Mother of the Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother of the Year
Page 1 of 1