Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........

Go down 
+3
EvyMetal
SAHB Healer
rattpoison
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........   The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:56 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
I see that y'all drank the Kool-aid, too. The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 927150 grim reaper

Yup, tasty stuff. Try some, all the cool kids are doing it. drunk
Movin' to Guyana, gonna drink me a lot of Kool-aid! crazy happy butt dance
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........   The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 am

Probably no one cares but there's a new Jim Jones Revue release Here To Save Your Soul which compiles singles and b-sides from the debut including covers of Elvis's "Big Hunk O'Love" and Little Richard's "Good Golly Miss Molly" naturally. The new album is meant to drop sometime early next year.

Oh yeah a new single and video "Elemental", every band on this planet that purports to play rock n' roll is an embarrassment compared to this...........

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........   The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:10 am

Quote :
Probably no one cares

I care RP. Just listened to Black Moses a week or so ago. Haven't picked up any JJR yet, but it's on my list.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........   The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Shhhhhhh...........word on the street is the new record's a double? Exile On Main Street meets Live At The Star Club?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........   The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Georgia Peach meets the Motor City Five =..........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2