Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?

Go down 
+9
Required Fields
DallasBlack
sam
manny
MetalGuy71
SlaytanicPOWER
mc666
Troublezone
Svengo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Well it looks like we know who to call when his wife and her boyfriend wind up dead.

April 15, 2009 --

HULK Hogan is sounding homicidal over the way his wife Linda dumped him, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly started spending his money at the rate of $40,000 a month and dating "some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior," Rolling Stone reports. "I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it." He and Linda are battling it out in a Florida divorce court, where Linda's attorney claims she's entitled to use the car and that Hogan's claims against her are merely an attempt to control her love life.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:50 pm

After he kills her like oj he can request the same cell and be oj's girlfriend. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 am

it's normal to be pissed after a messy divorce. he's probably just venting off some of that roid rage.

SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:54 am

Sounds pretty f*cked up, not gonna lie.

The sentiment I keep wanting to draw from is: " nobody will find the remains of that other shaggy haired dude. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 am

Quote :
with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it.

Notice the dot dot dot. What did they not quote in this paragraph? This is just spun to make it more shocking than it is. This isn't TMZ, give me a break.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Notice the dot dot dot. What did they not quote in this paragraph? This is just spun to make it more shocking than it is. This isn't TMZ, give me a break.

It's probably an exaggerated ellipses . . . For dramatic effect, idk.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:57 am

Chris Rock explains it pretty well. It's Chris Rock, so there may be an f-bomb or 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BVQyQaENE

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:04 am

I am not fan of Hulk Hogan but he is just blowing off steam, this the type of bs you tell your buddies at the bar after a few beers not some journalist from Rolling Stone.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:13 am

manny wrote:
I am not fan of Hulk Hogan but he is just blowing off steam, this the type of bs you tell your buddies at the bar after a few beers not some journalist from Rolling Stone.

Exactly, although you'd think that Hogan, who has enough experience in front of the camera, would have been a little more reserved or thought-out. Now that it's on tape/print, it looks a thousand times worse.

Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I totally get that, of course it's presented in a way that's supposed to shock. This was originally taken from a Rolling Stone interview after-all and nowadays that magazine is half Op. Ed. pieces and close to half TMZ with a tiny amount of actual music news thrown in.

I just think it's another example of how most people would rather pay attention to the cult of personality than be depressed by paying attention to all the crappy stuff going on in the world.

(and the way the story is presented is kinda amusing)
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 pm

I feel your pain hulk. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Didn't I see you in an Escalade Sam?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:34 pm

I agree that Mr. Bollea was just blowing off steam, just to the wrong people.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Hulk Hogan is one of my role models in life.

I do think he just seems stressed out, and a lot of people say things they don't really mean when they're upset.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Hulk Hogan is one of my role models in life.

I do think he just seems stressed out, and a lot of people say things they don't really mean when they're upset.

How has he affected your life? Do you wrestle or consume 'roids? I liked him growing up as a kid until i seperated reality from tv.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 am

I feel for the hulkster Id feel the same way if it was my income that bought all that
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:05 pm

HULK MAD!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:24 pm

HULK SMASH
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Now it appears that some people are comparing Hogan to Benoit:

Quote :
Shijka J. sent along the following to WrestleZone.com: I was watching Fox News Before and on Kerry's Court they did it on the whole Hulk Hogan comments on his ex-wife and O.J. Simpson. It's interesting as they made a couple of references to the Chris Benoit murders saying that we have seen what's happened before with wrestlers and homicide, and also what could happen with people that have taken steroids and how it could end up like Benoit

Of course it was determined that the Benoit incident had more to do with a degenerative brain than steroids so I don't know where they get off with this.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:47 am

He woudn't kill her. He would just hit her with the leg drop, pin her, and flex for ten minutes after .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:06 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Didn't I see you in an Escalade Sam?

my mom has an escalade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Hulk's comments were totally stupid, but I feel for him in the sense that this woman is going to get half of his fortune. This man has put his body in on the line over the years. I know, we'll hear how Linda raised the kids, probably put her life and dreams on hold, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....

Whatever....

Has anyone ever seen Hulk Hogan walk around? He is one big walking injury. I will be anxious to see how even more broken down the man is in 10 years. I know that he's gotten a hip replacement, and I think one knee replacement. I'm sure the pain on his other joints has to be ridiculous, not to mention the steroid abuse throughout his career.

Linda will get half, but did she ever put her body on the line? Oh, that's right, she had to give birth to two kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?   Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan can relate to O.J. Murders?
Page 1 of 1