Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?

Go down 
+37
QuothTheRaven
thejokeriv
SlaytanicPOWER
Leatherface
MetalFRO
DallasBlack
SAHB Healer
jstate
TrogDawn
GrandNational
7thSaviour
Olafsto
sam
Thrasher73
Troublezone
EvyMetal
James B.
DeathCult
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
Stender
MetalH
manny
Fat Freddy
Addy
XYZ
bgast1
Lari
Smindas
metalheaded
tohostudios
scottmitchell74
mc666
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
kmorg
akeldama
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Mines pretty boring, its just my last name.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 pm

I have a rare medical condition that turned my flesh into metal. And not cool like an X-Man. More rust-prone, sorta like the Tin Man. I can't go out in damp weather. 71 is the amount of times I've been hit by lightning.

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 pm

I totally believe you, MG!

Here is my story - and it is 100% TRUE!!!!!

Well, I awoke in the middle of the night to a loud sound downstairs, so I went down and saw that my fridge was open and there was a ninja taking all my food! At first I was scared, but when he took the hot pockets, that pushed me just a little too far. So I leaped into action and threw my cat at him! This stunned him for a second, which gave me time to run into the garage and get my Dad's golf clubs. After his feline-induced-paralysis wore off, he pulled out a sword and we had an epic duel! After several hours of battle, I began to grow tired. So I shouted "Hey, is that Elvis?" and he turned his head around, but as I lunged forward with my 9-iron, I tripped over a box of fish fillets! I fell face first on the tile! The ninja grabbed some food and ran for the door! He opened it and turned back to me, uttering something unintelligible, which sounded like "Uncle Saxon". He then left and I went to bed with Schlopopopo's dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh crap - My screenname is still saxon1500. Oh well. If you believe George Bush deserved a second term, you'll believe anything anyways.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm

Rush's Spirit of Radio, but with a Irish flavor...I guess.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:04 pm

Im really the leader of the revived Thugee Cult, I used metal message boards to recruit into my ranks.

And Sax lies, the true meaning beind that is hes popped a boner about 1500 times listening to The Eagle Has Landed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Im really the leader of the revived Thugee Cult, I used metal message boards to recruit into my ranks.

I just thought you really loved Coroner's demo.

I will always think of you as "Born Again".
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 pm

detuned wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

I just thought you really loved Coroner's demo.

I will always think of you as "Born Again".

I do, one of my favorite recordings ever, demo or non Very Happy

And thanks, glad to know my obsession is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:02 am

There was this biker and a model who decided to co-habitiate in the late 50's and after 3 girls, the other chromozone prevailed, thus a baby boy.... me, James B.

I was born tired, hungry, and bald ! as of now, nothing's changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:50 am

DeathCult wrote:
And Sax lies, the true meaning beind that is hes popped a boner about 1500 times listening to The Eagle Has Landed.

Did I ever tell you that was the very first Saxon tune I ever heard? And the LIVE version, non-the-less! High, in a van, in the gravel quarries, dirt-biking when I was suppose to be at some church thing. Ahhh - Saxon freakin' rules.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 am

My name is EVAN, many people call
me 'EVY', it's not a run at being British or anything.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 am

I was just trying to come up with something easy to remember but inspired by my liking the band Trouble.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:49 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Oh crap - My screenname is still saxon1500.

I'll change it for you Very Happy

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 am

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Did I ever tell you that was the very first Saxon tune I ever heard? And the LIVE version, non-the-less! High, in a van, in the gravel quarries, dirt-biking when I was suppose to be at some church thing. Ahhh - Saxon freakin' rules.

No, you didnt. But thats friggin' awesome! Especially that song, what an introduction to the band!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:04 am

Quite simple really,I may be forced to Thrash you....73 times if needed
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 pm

it just my name, full name is Sam the Brutal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 pm

You sure it's not Sam the stalker?
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:01 pm

James B. wrote:
There was this biker and a model who decided to co-habitiate in the late 50's and after 3 girls, the other chromozone prevailed, thus a baby boy.... me, James B.

I was born tired, hungry, and bald ! as of now, nothing's changed.

For your mothers sake, I hope the beard came later Razz

Mine is a combo of my first and last name, Eyesore kept calling me Oldfatsoe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Who wants to guess the meaning of my screen name? Laughing
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:54 pm

I took my name from a band that existed in theory but never recorded that included the singer from ZAO. They were called Grand National Hustler and I thought that was a cool name for a band, so I just ripped off the first part to make it my own.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
You sure it's not Sam the stalker?

Its really Sam the Poodle,but He wont tell you that
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 pm

GrandNational wrote:
I took my name from a band that existed in theory but never recorded that included the singer from ZAO. They were called Grand National Hustler and I thought that was a cool name for a band, so I just ripped off the first part to make it my own.

Everytime I see your name I confuse it with Hebrew National All Beef Hotdogs.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:04 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
My name is EVAN, many people call
me 'EVY', it's not a run at being British or anything.
Are you still on that? lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 pm

My dad used to write these angry letters about local politicians whom we had had bad business dealings with. He always signed them Jack State. So when I got my first fake ID and needed a name I could easily remember I went with John State. It stuck over the years as an alias/nickname/screen-name.

Funny thing was the first message board I ever joined all those years back I simply went by John S. This guy PMs me to profanely claim I'm trying to steal his "board rep" because he went by JohnS(bunch of numbers). No problem, I change it to jstate. Still didn't stop him from trolling everything I ever posted claiming I was wrong and that I was the one trying to impersonate him. Simply ignoring him only meant a flood of incoherent PMs. Took awhile before I joined another board after that.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:39 pm

akeldama wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Everytime I see your name I confuse it with Hebrew National All Beef Hotdogs.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?   What Is The Meaning Of Your Username? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is The Meaning Of Your Username?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next