Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!

Go down 
+8
Stender
the sentinel
Schbopo
EvyMetal
Mglaffas81
mc666
Troublezone
metalhead777
12 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Empty
PostSubject: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:05 pm

shuflin thru my ipod and i hit disturbed the song stupify.a basic riff but not bad now i must listen to real metal how bout impellitteri 🤘
the song was propoganda mind and wait.....THE RIFF IS EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! angry
P.S. not to bash either band i love them both

lets all just do what i do....blame curtis skelton. lame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Bash on Disturbed all you want.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:

Agreed
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Impellitteri too. :defleppard:

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 am

mc666 wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
Impellitteri too. :defleppard:

yer wicked, murial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:25 am

SAXON1500 wrote:

I heard this so-called band for the first time a couple weeks ago (guy at work played them)...I asked him who it was...and then told him I hoped he didn't think that was actually what metal was supposed to sound like.

This same dude also thought that "The Black Album" was Metallica's first record. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 am

Disturbed are very good, I like them - They have quite some filler material, but also a lot of kickass songs! - The newest album, "Indestructible" is GREAT! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:56 am

Plus - The music in this song is actually not that different from what Disturbed are doing now - Especially riff-wise.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:04 pm

detuned wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

I heard this so-called band for the first time a couple weeks ago (guy at work played them)...I asked him who it was...and then told him I hoped he didn't think that was actually what metal was supposed to sound like.

This same dude also thought that "The Black Album" was Metallica's first record. affraid
\

I hope you smacked him in the face with the The Black Album.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Disturbed is a great band.

Stupify is a cool song, but I don't know the Impellitteri song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Schbopo wrote:
The MINNEAPOLIS Disturbed was a great band.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 pm

I like Disturbed. Always have, always will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:39 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

YES!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Now thats a statement I can Agree with.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:00 am

thrasher73 wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Now thats a statement I can Agree with.

Thanks guys for enlightening me on something better than the Disturbed I was familiar with!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 am

detuned wrote:

I can't believe there are still people who think that in this day and age.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:28 am

detuned wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

For a lot of diehard Metallica fans that was the last real Metallica record.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: impellitteri copys disturbed?no way!   impellitteri copys disturbed?no way! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 am