Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR

Go down 
+14
Stender
Damien Solta
kethdredd
nevermore
MetalFRO
7thSaviour
manny
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
kmorg
Troublezone
candlemass
powermacho
Stryped Forever
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 am

nevermore wrote:
I'm hoping they'll play some NC dates and I can see them.
You know they will, Mully! They always do!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:26 am

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Damien Solta wrote:
I'd hope for a show in Louisiana, but that's unlikely. A bit too expensive for my budget anyway... Sad BUT if it's near enough, I might find a way. Know of when the tour dates will be given?

They were supposed to play in NOLA on the Reborn trour, but KAtrina took that away.
The KKKatrina took my concert away!(How's that for a crazy spin, Toho?)
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 am

Quote :
The new Stryper album "Murder by Pride" is set to be released on July 21st, 2009!

Michael Sweet stated in a radio interview on April 1st that the new Stryper album will be released on July, 21st, 2009! This
is TWENTY FIVE years to the day that first Stryper album “Yellow And
Black Attack” hit the shelves! (Released 7/21/84 by Enigma)

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Hopefully, Michael will have already worked through his grief process by the time they hit the road... Sad

Anybody have any news on how he's doing? The real news, if possible, not the CCM press release version...
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Don't have any first hand information, but he seems to be immersing himself in his work, which may help some...

TrogDawn wrote:
Hopefully, Michael will have already worked through his grief process by the time they hit the road... Sad

Anybody have any news on how he's doing? The real news, if possible, not the CCM press release version...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:48 am

I hope the new album will be better than the awful "Reborn", but I doubt it. Michael runs the band, so it is going to sound like Michael. In which case, I'll pass.

But I will go to the show! Last time they hit the Twin Towns, we had to wait in line for 3 hours to get in!!! Michael wasn't satisfied with the sound check, so we had to freeze our poopers off outside. The redeeming part of this story? Robert came out and walked the entire 2.5 block long line and shook every persons hand that wanted him to and chatted with anyone that cared to speak with him. Little things like that make me respect certain musicians.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
I hope the new album will be better than the awful "Reborn", but I doubt it. Michael runs the band, so it is going to sound like Michael. In which case, I'll pass.

But I will go to the show! Last time they hit the Twin Towns, we had to wait in line for 3 hours to get in!!! Michael wasn't satisfied with the sound check, so we had to freeze our poopers off outside. The redeeming part of this story? Robert came out and walked the entire 2.5 block long line and shook every persons hand that wanted him to and chatted with anyone that cared to speak with him. Little things like that make me respect certain musicians.

You can hear clips online, so you can get a idea. I think it sound good and melodic.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 pm

demand stryper on your area.

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 300x45_mid-black
STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 300x30_bottom-black

View all New York City events on Eventful

I don't know if this works, but If it does, we could start doing demans of bands that we want to come to our area.

For the guys from NY and NJ, I did this demand from zip code 10036, which is on TIMES SQUARE area.

Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Reborn 8/10 I liked it, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 pm

With the rise of the 80's arena/hair metal sound I hope they go back to sounding like that. Reborn was Rebore.
Back to top Go down
YngwieDokkenfan
Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:35 am

Hopefully, they'll play Cleveland or Pittsburgh Smile
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:40 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
With the rise of the 80's arena/hair metal sound I hope they go back to sounding like that. Reborn was Rebore.
I liked Reborn, but I am expecting bigger and better things with this new album! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:41 pm

YngwieDokkenfan wrote:
Hopefully, they'll play Cleveland or Pittsburgh Smile
They'll probably play both! very happy happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR   STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STRYPER TO EMBARK ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2