Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today I Bought...

Go down 
+22
tohostudios
XYZ
Required Fields
James B.
Troublezone
DallasBlack
thejokeriv
metalinmyveins
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
SAHB Healer
MetalGuy71
sam
Lari
EvyMetal
mc666
SideShowDisaSter
akeldama
Schbopo
Fat Freddy
Necrosultan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Today I Bought... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 pm

1 kilo of Mexican crack cocaine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:59 pm

While spending 13 hours in the bar last Friday watching the NCAA tournament's first round games, I bought a copious amount of beers. They were mighty tasty.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:02 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
While spending 13 hours in the bar last Friday watching the NCAA tournament's first round games, I bought a copious amount of beers. They were mighty tasty.

We you able to walk at the end of the night?
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

We you able to walk at the end of the night?

We paced ourselves nicely. What I did have that next day, which hurt like hell, were sore back legs from the horrible bar stools. By the end of the night, I was standing up watching the Wisconsin vs FSU game & Siena vs Ohio. St game. They were both coming down to the wire, so there was one big screen in front of me, and one to the side, and a bunch of people going crazy.

This is a tradition for my brother and I. We usually watch the Thursday & Friday sessions all day, or go to one of the basketball 1st/2nd round sites on occasion. The next day, I was spent. I had nothing left in the tank. My bro had a cookout, and needless to say, I was drinking water that night. As Mel Gibson and Danny Glover would say in Lethal Weapon, "I'm to old for this sh!t".
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm

In recent days I bought Get Smart Season 1, The Best Of Starcade, Ricola cought drops, NyQuil (origional green death flavor), nasal swabs, Tylenol Severe Sinus, chicken soup, Halls cough drops, and a nasal Neti pot. Tonight I'm going to buy some food (haven't decided what yet-when I get sinus infections I get extremely hungry).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:18 pm

sam wrote:

What's the chance of a overdose?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:57 pm

I bought a 4 thick slice pack of bologna for 99 cents, a necterine, and a bottled water cause the taco stand only took cash and I didn't have any. Lunch was served
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Troublezone wrote:
sam wrote:

very little if I spread it out across the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm

One case of Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 pm

gas
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:23 am

sam wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
sam wrote:

very little if I spread it out across the next couple of weeks.

Does Kramer know you took his stash?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Apart from the CD haul I posted in Collector's Corner I got an Ozzy Osbourne t-shirt. Hot Topic had tons of good Maiden shirts but I realized I have about a dozen Maiden shirts so I passed them up. I would have gotten an Aces High sirt but while marked as an XL it looked too much like a Large for me to take the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:28 pm

I bought some coffee, Juan Valdez was walking by the apartment with his mule. Why doesn't he ever ride the damn thing?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:54 pm

I bought some macaroni and cheese at Flying Star. Now I feel like I have to puke. pale
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 pm

I bought the new Nasty Idols album as an import from Amazon zShops.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 pm

I bought a rad Assassin Interstellar expirience shirt from metal merchants today.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:08 pm

I forgot, I put out an online order for a Stryper-In God We Trust t-shirt today and I plan on mailing out a money order for a Ultimatum-Into The Pit t-shirt tomorrow as well (I was going to do so today but I forgot).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:38 pm

I didn't actually buy it today but my Dangerous Toys 20th anniversary shirt just came in the mail.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

some books on summoning Satan, and some black metal cds to get me in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Today I bought a 12 pack of Coors and a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Today I bought a 12 pack of Coors and a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I can only imagine how off the chain wild its going to be tonight....
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:48 pm

An Arby's French Dip Sandwich and an order of loaded potato bites for brunch.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Last night around 12, we pitched in for a 30-pack of Caguama beer. That stuff is bubbly as heck, we were burping all night.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Today i laid in bed all day because i can't get car insurance till next week.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Today I Bought...   Today I Bought... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Totally jizzed in my pants.