Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.

Go down 
+11
kmorg
Troublezone
Leatherface
tohostudios
sam
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
Svengo
thejokeriv
manny
MetalGuy71
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 am

Ive been thinking about getting a tattoo, but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that kind of commitment. I mean it's there FOR LIFE. However if I was to get one, I would definitely get one of my name in Nordic Rune. "EVAN". On my forearm. Or a scientific photo of a tuna fish. Those are my top two choices.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Ive been thinking about getting a tattoo, but I'm not sure I'm ready to make that kind of commitment. I mean it's there FOR LIFE. However if I was to get one, I would definitely get one of my name in Nordic Rune. "EVAN". On my forearm. Or a scientific photo of a tuna fish. Those are my top two choices.

Don't get it on the forearm unless you intend to wear long sleeves for the rest of your like. Trust me, there will be times when you'll feel the need to cover up.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Don't get it on the forearm unless you intend to wear long sleeves for the rest of your like. Trust me, there will be times when you'll feel the need to cover up.

Yep. It's against personnel policy where I work to have visible tattoos. Yeah, it's stupid but it's their rule and if I want to work there, I have to abide by it. Since I don't have any, it's not an issue but I have some tatted friends that work there and as MG71 said, these guys have to wear longsleeved shirts year round. Which isn't a lot of fun when it's 95 degrees and 90% humidity.

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm going to get one on my weiner. But I have to wait for awhile so I can raise enough money to get such a large tattoo.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I'm going to get one on my weiner. But I have to wait for awhile so I can raise enough money to get such a large tattoo.

Get a ruler tattooed on your dick.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

or at least the first 3 inches of one.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Yep. It's against personnel policy where I work to have visible tattoos. Yeah, it's stupid but it's their rule and if I want to work there, I have to abide by it. Since I don't have any, it's not an issue but I have some tatted friends that work there and as MG71 said, these guys have to wear longsleeved shirts year round. Which isn't a lot of fun when it's 95 degrees and 90% humidity.

There are no policies at my work as far as I know, but I do work with a fella that wore long sleeves for the longest time until finally after working there for about 6 months, he came in in a polo shirt with this giagantic tribal tattoo that covers his whole forearm. It's nicely done and a pretty good peice, but it really sticks out on him and in a semi-professional office setting, I know there are some folks that frown upon it.

Mine are on the upper arms, easily covered by a short sleeve shirt when necessary. My little daughter is fancinated by them. She tries to scratch them off.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

There are no policies at my work as far as I know, but I do work with a fella that wore long sleeves for the longest time until finally after working there for about 6 months, he came in in a polo shirt with this giagantic tribal tattoo that covers his whole forearm. It's nicely done and a pretty good peice, but it really sticks out on him and in a semi-professional office setting, I know there are some folks that frown upon it.

Mine are on the upper arms, easily covered by a short sleeve shirt when necessary. My little daughter is fancinated by them. She tries to scratch them off.
you should have got one on a hard to reach spot. that way, she could scratch away & you'd be appreciative.

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 am

mc666 wrote:

you should have got one on a hard to reach spot. that way, she could scratch away & you'd be appreciative.

Every spot is hard to reach when you weigh over 300 pounds.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:22 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

I used to work with a guy that claimed he had a tattoo of a strawberry on his dick's head....... I took his word for it.

PostSubject: Re: Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.   Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choose your tattoo wisely, my friends.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2