Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Criss oliva guitar world article..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Empty
PostSubject: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:26 am

Pretty good, and nice to see him get some praise, but they had the Gutter Ballet and Streets storylines messed up. Gutter Ballet isn't about a rock star.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:53 am

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Pretty good, and nice to see him get some praise, but they had the Gutter Ballet and Streets storylines messed up. Gutter Ballet isn't about a rock star.

Is that the current Guitar World issue because I was looking in the newsagent the other day and found a guitar world issue with Hall of Mountain King of one of the songs to learn it has bass parts in it which is cool. Good to see Savatage in Guitar World I have had enough of them putting too many crappy articles on amateur rubbish like Linkin Park, Disturbed, Slipknob (mind you their recent album is ok in mediocre sense).
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 am

The Criss oliva guitar world article.. 11390_1006706356

He is buried in Palm Harbour, Fl about 20-25 minutes from where I live, I didnot take the picture found on it a fan website, thought I would share it with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 pm

manny wrote:

He is buried in Palm Harbour, Fl about 20-25 minutes from where I live, I didnot take the picture found on it a fan website, thought I would share it with you guys.

I've been there and will be visiting again soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
manny wrote:

One place I really want to visit if we manage to invade the USA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Locky wrote:
DenimAndLeather wrote:
manny wrote:

One place I really want to visit if we manage to invade the USA

Hurry up, wank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Criss oliva guitar world article..   The Criss oliva guitar world article.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Criss oliva guitar world article..
Page 1 of 1