Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands you don't admit listening to

Go down 
+31
SAHB Healer
krokus
Necrosultan
stepcousin
the sentinel
stevegarveyfan
80smetalrocks
Getizzyback
Leatherface
powermacho
jstate
Schbopo
metalmaniac122
XYZ
thejokeriv
iamrockerfun
mc666
akeldama
Red Kitty
tohostudios
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
manny
sam
Addy
ultmetal
Troublezone
Zdan
Fat Freddy
MetalRob331
Gilbert
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
You're all liars.

You're right. I'm ashamed to tell people I listen to metal. I wouldn't want folks to get the wrong impression about me. Put on another Carpenters cd, fellas. The s'mores and cocoa are almost ready! Let me put on my sweater vest. There's a nip in the air.
It was a joke. Sheesh.

Seems there's a lot of admitting going on here.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
You're all liars.

You're right. I'm ashamed to tell people I listen to metal. I wouldn't want folks to get the wrong impression about me. Put on another Carpenters cd, fellas. The s'mores and cocoa are almost ready! Let me put on my sweater vest. There's a nip in the air.
It was a joke. Sheesh.

Seems there's a lot of admitting going on here.

Bah!! I admit to nothing!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:15 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
You're all liars.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:39 pm

I like Debbie Gibson. A lot.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:17 pm

i'm afraid of nothing ... i do what i do. i don't care 'bout others bullshi*.
if i'm in mod of rap or hop hop or black, death, speed ... i listen.
i got roots of all evil in old school of 70s 80s ... these yrs never be broken in music history.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm

I am not ashamed of what I listen to at all!!! I will even admit to listening to the wiggles - of course, I do have your kids that love the wiggles.

I Ran by A Flock Of Seagulls came on my ipod the other day (ipod on random) - I love that song!!!

I have Enya on my ipod!!! (and most of her discography to boot!)

I have NO country music because I don't like Country and/or Western!!!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:18 pm

I'm pretty sure I've listed all these bands in the "Today's Playlist" sticky, but these are probably my most unmetal bands:
Mae
Neil Diamond (I wonder if he and King Diamond are related lol! )

Postal Service

Some generic CCM bands

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Bullet For My Valentine
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
You're all liars.

I should probably do this, I proudly told my boss that I listen to metal and since that he has treated me like garbage.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm not going to tell. Isn't that kind of the point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I'm not going to tell. Isn't that kind of the point?

Yes, which means that the correct answer to this thread would be "no comment".
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Back in the day I would never admit to liking Vixen. I even hid the fact that I saw them live and really loved it. What's funny is that there was far "worse" stuff that I had no problem admitting to.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 pm

I like the Anne Hathaway song Great Big World off of the Hoodwinked soundtrack. There I said it, and I am not ashamed (hell, she has quite a pretty voice-and legs and...).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm

I don't hide the bands that I listen to.

But I could mention some non metal that I like,

BoB marley
Phill Collins
Firehouse
Great White
Deorato
Al Dimeola
Moby Blues
Ramnoes
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:24 pm

I can listen to a little of almost anything. Metal, hard rock, new wave, country, disco, blues or whatever. But, I won't buy just anything either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm

The Outfield

Since you've been gone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 am

Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 FUNNY

You guys listen to some merry schitt, yo. I, of course, only listen to the dopest stuff. Amongst my guilty pleasure material are myriad acts falling under the banner of one-hit-wonders. But, that stuff only gets the most superficial of attention from me, like some of the hits from both 70's and 80's. I'm also totally merry for Styx on occasion. And, potentially, The Brothers Gibb. But, mostly, I'm full-on Doom and Thrash, and have no time for your gayper schitt.

Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Bateyedgirl_motionavi_b200LISTEN TO DOOM
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 am

I never hide my musical preferences. For instance, i've always been a hair metal fan, especially cinderella. I'm also a huge pavarotti fan.
Listen to what you like. Never fear anybody else's opinion.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:38 am

Marc Mason wrote:
Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 FUNNY

You guys listen to some merry schitt, yo. I, of course, only listen to the dopest stuff. Amongst my guilty pleasure material are myriad acts falling under the banner of one-hit-wonders. But, that stuff only gets the most superficial of attention from me, like some of the hits from both 70's and 80's. I'm also totally merry for Styx on occasion. And, potentially, The Brothers Gibb. But, mostly, I'm full-on Doom and Thrash, and have no time for your gayper schitt.

Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Bateyedgirl_motionavi_b200LISTEN TO DOOM

Bite my shiny metal ass!

Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Bender
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Bite my shiney metal ass!

Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Bender

Laughing very hard Gee, I wonder where you got THAT from, D.B.? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Laughing very hard Gee, I wonder where you got THAT from, D.B.? Laughing

Are you kidding? I've been a futurama fan since it's inception. Bender Rulz!!!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:44 am

Getizzyback wrote:
The Outfield

Since you've been gone!

"Josie's on a vacation far away..."

Great, now that miserable song is stuck in my head.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 am

SpectreFate wrote:

Really? We've never noticed. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
80smetalrocks
Metal student
Metal student
80smetalrocks

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:26 am

Christopher Cross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Quote :

SpectreFate wrote:

The question was, who you don't admit listening to. Not, who do you drool over.

I have some Hall And Oates, Neil Diamond, Johnny Cash and some Waylon. It's 90% metal but there are some exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands you don't admit listening to   Bands you don't admit listening to - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next