Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?

Go down 
+15
DeathCult
Joe C
Olafsto
kmorg
BillRoxx
powermacho
nevermore
Glenn Rogers
sam
biddle
Rex
TrogDawn
Mglaffas81
metalheaded
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:10 am

ultmetal wrote:
Looks like the record company wants to add some bonus stuff with the record, for those who pre-order. Possibly a poster of the art and a signature guitar pick or a sticker of the album art or even an additional 7" single.

yeah, an additional single would be awesome! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 am

Rex's art would look cool in a larger format such as an LP. But I never have owned a record player so it's a little pointless for a mook like me to buy.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:24 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Rex's art would look cool in a larger format such as an LP. But I never have owned a record player so it's a little pointless for a mook like me to buy.
You should get a record player. Because you can buy plenty of lp's for 1$ 3$ or 4$, and the sound is much better sometimes because sometimes the remixes to cd didn't sound as good as LP, like Twisted Sister Albums, and one Bloodgood LP I have, where you can't hear the Bass on the cd, but you do hear it on the LP
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:40 am

SpectreFate wrote:

Well, if the Ultimatum LP does as well as Avenger of Blood, Merciless Death, etc. After the initial pressing sells out, the resale value on Ebay nearly doubles. I saw the AoB colored vinyl sell for $100 a couple months ago. Insane.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Looks like the record company wants to add some bonus stuff with the record, for those who pre-order. Possibly a poster of the art and a signature guitar pick or a sticker of the album art or even an additional 7" single.

I don't have a record player nor do I collect vinyl but if those bonus things are included then count me in.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm

DallasBlack: are those guys from you pic Turisas Fans? lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 am

powermacho wrote:
DallasBlack: are those guys from you pic Turisas Fans? lol!

They were from the 80s and were probably fans of old school metal. But who knows? This was their theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9ckJvUaUo
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am

Thanks for all your support. Just waiting on the proposal from the record company. Hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

As for the pre-order bonus items, I think a poster of the cover art will be cool. Thinking maybe a 12 x 12 album flat type poster. What do you all think? I'm also getting good feedback about including a guitar pick.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 am

ultmetal wrote:
Thanks for all your support. Just waiting on the proposal from the record company. Hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

As for the pre-order bonus items, I think a poster of the cover art will be cool. Thinking maybe a 12 x 12 album flat type poster. What do you all think? I'm also getting good feedback about including a guitar pick.

How about a lock of your hair as a bonus? lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:08 am

SpectreFate wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

How about a lock of your hair as a bonus? lol!

Might as well. It's all falling out anyhow. Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 251456

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Don't send Spec any DNA. He will use it for bad purpuses.

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Reanimator2

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:11 am

Talked to the record company last night.
Everything is looking good. We discussed pre-orders getting an
autographed poster and signature guitar pick. Looks like the pre-order
price will be around $20, I will let you know for sure as soon as I
know.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:15 pm

count me in for a pre-order. 20 is about the going price for new vinyl.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Any more info on the vinyl?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Yes. The contract is coming in the mail this week. Looks like it will happen. Probably a VERY limited pressing of 300 or 500. Preorders will be limited to 100. Green vinyl. As soon as I know the date of release, I'll let you all know where you can pre-order.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Spoke with the record company today. Looks like pre-orders only will get an autographed 7" vinyl. Far better extra than a guitar pick or poster IMO. What say ye?

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:35 am

Ult the Irons!
Back to top Go down
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

Awesome! The bonus single just sweetens the deal! Does the record label have any interest in pressing your older releases on vinyl if demand for into the pit vinyl is high?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

outofstep wrote:
Awesome! The bonus single just sweetens the deal! Does the record label have any interest in pressing your older releases on vinyl if demand for into the pit vinyl is high?

I'd be willing to bet they would if the demand was there.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm gonna frame it! Very Happy

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 pm

kmorg wrote:
I'm gonna frame it! Very Happy

I have several albums framed and on my wall.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Any new info on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm

You can count me in for one.

Also, there are a couple record stores here in Austin that have killer metal sections...I'd be willing to talk to them about carrying it if you're interested. (or I can send you contact info).
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Cool. I'll let you know when pre-orders will be available and will get that info from you.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:42 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Spoke with the record company today. Looks like pre-orders only will get an autographed 7" vinyl. Far better extra than a guitar pick or poster IMO. What say ye?

WAY better than a poster! Most posters end up in my filing cabinet or strewn about because the wife won't let me decorate the house w/ them Very Happy

A 7" bonus vinyl (like MSW's latest) would be spiffy! I'm in for a pre-order once you're ready!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next