Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement

Go down 
+4
MoonChild
ultmetal
kethdredd
BillRoxx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Roxx Records is very excited to be announcing the second in our brand new limited edition series entitled the Roxx Underground Series. The series kicked off earlier this year with a Limited Edition pressing of the WonRowe Vision album ‘2Headed Monster’ on vinyl with a limited edition hand numbered pressing of only 150 copies.

The second in the series will continue in the same fashion as the first and feature a one- time Limited Edition pressing of only 150 hand numbered pieces. But what you really want to know is who is it? Well for this edition we are extremely excited to announce and bring you New Mexico’s very own thrashers Ultimatum and this special pressing will be of their classic 2007 thrashterpiece ‘Into The Pit’.

Again, this album will ONLY be pressed in a quantity of 150 copies, and this pressing is extra special as it will be on a clear with blood splatter vinyl. This pressing will be individually hand numbered, and distributed by the time of your purchase. Each pressing will also include a limited edition printing of a classic Ultimatum concert handbill.

Here is something a little extra special just for you hardcore Ultimatum fans, for those of you buying this as a Christmas gift we will be sending out a Limited Edition postcard from Ultimatum and Roxx Records to everyone that purchases the pre order throughout the month of December, letting them know what is coming their way by the official release date which is scheduled for March 18, 2015

Our only regret with this pressing is that we probably should have pressed more as we have been getting a lot of requests for this blood splatter vinyl and it was already off to the pressing plant by the time the decision to print 150 was made.

Here is the complete track listing:

Side A
1. One For All (5:24)
2. Exonerate (3:43)
3. Deathwish (5:52)
4. Blood Covenant (3:22)
5. Heart Of Metal (4:40)

Side B
6. Wrathchild (2:53)
7. Transgressor (3:20)
8. Blink (2:44)
9. Blind Faith (4:21)
10. Into The Pit (3:09)
11. Game Over (5:18)

You will want to get in on this one quick because, as usual, when these are gone there will not be anymore! Also we move on to release number 3 and we already have it in the works!

PRE ORDERS ARE UP NOW: http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/products/15396441-ultimatum-into-the-pit-vinyl-2016

Thank you all for your continued support of the Christian Metal underground! Sign up on our email list to hear of the next titles first as you will get an advance notice and we know the titles we have planned you are gonna love! www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 10:45 am

Preordered!

Bill, there is something wrong with Storenvy when you try and pay with paypal, it just keeps redirecting you to the same page.

Also, when do the Recon preorders go up?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 12:02 pm

kethdredd wrote:
Preordered!

Bill, there is something wrong with Storenvy when you try and pay with paypal, it just keeps redirecting you to the same page.

Also, when do the Recon preorders go up?

Recon pre-orders will be in January. Those are at the pressing plant as well. The test pressings have been approved already.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:32 pm

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Paypal was having issues yesterday, I think they have been resolved now! Thanks
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Ultimatum - 'Into The Pit' on clear with red blood splatter vinyl! Pre orders are now up! And in less than one week over 50 are already sold! Post cards have been sent to those pre orders already placed! Get in on this one quick! Only 150 being pressed!

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/products/15396441-ultimatum-into-the-pit-vinyl-2016
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:04 am

All pre orders for Recon and Ultimatum are officially shipped as of tonight! Thank you for a very successful pre order and launch! Enjoy the new releases!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:41 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
All pre orders for Recon and Ultimatum are officially shipped as of tonight! Thank you for a very successful pre order and launch! Enjoy the new releases!

Wooohooo! Thanks again Bill! headbanger

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Can someone post a picture of the blood spattered vinyl when they arrive?

It sounds awesome. I just don't get a chance to play vinyl very often so I had to pass this up. Into the Pit is a fantastic album though.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:29 pm

The "blood splatter" ended up being red and clear swirl. It looks pink, rather than blood splatter.

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement 936585_10154276922005166_4015663515894644918_n

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 10:18 am

Listened to the CD today. Totally heavy. Studio sound quality = Perfect ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement 25679
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 10:53 am

I did revisit my Ultimatum collection a while ago.

Scott and the guys really need to put out a new album.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 7:13 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Scott and the guys really need to put out a new album.

MUCH agreed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement   ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement
Page 1 of 1