Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Heart Of Metal logo

Go down 
+26
Addy
GrandNational
DallasBlack
Smindas
sam
MetalRob331
Wargod
DeathCult
tohostudios
journeyman
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
XYZ
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Required Fields
Thrasher73
mc666
manny
MetalGuy71
Stender
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
thejokeriv
Shiney
kmorg
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Choose your favorite
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 16 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 10 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 8 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 45

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

In #4, is it saying that Megadeth is copying Iron Maiden and an imitation of them?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 pm

If the poll results are going to be what determines our new logo, who says one of us can't just vote a whole ton of times for the logo he/she wants??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:00 pm

...because you can only vote once. I'm not following you....
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:53 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
...because you can only vote once. I'm not following you....

Oh, really? I thought you could vote as many times as you wanted...never mind than...haha.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:29 pm

3 here too.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm

#5 looks like Triple H making his WWE entrance.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Either 3 or 4
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 pm

4 here!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:45 pm

I like most of these its a shame there can only be 1 winner. I see a lot of votes for 3, if those guitars weren't BC Riches that would be a killer logo.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:01 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I like most of these its a shame there can only be 1 winner. I see a lot of votes for 3, if those guitars weren't BC Riches that would be a killer logo.

Pfft, I wouldnt vote for it if they weren't Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
In #4, is it saying that Megadeth is copying Iron Maiden and an imitation of them?
Nah, I was just saying that Vic Rattlehead is a blatant homage to Eddie. I really like 2, but it's a shame Schooby's logo didn't make it; I thought there was something very cool about it.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17154

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:24 pm

I like #2 because it's simple but also has a Overkill mascott type character.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:27 am

I think number two is cool because it's got that Cirith Ungol-esque artwork.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 am

I went with #4 but mainly because I'm an Eddie buff.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
I voted for #4.

As did I.

Me too.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 am

Looks like Wayne is the winner of this "contest". Congrats! Awesome work!

I've saved all my other favorites, and in the future I might just used them to switch the main logo every now and then. We'll see. But for now, the new logo is up, and it is looking great!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:19 am

Quite frankly im surprised I scored 2nd place, I didnt expect mine to do as well as it did So for everyone who voted for #3 I thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 am

I went with 4

2 would be 2nd and 3 would be third.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:35 am

Awesome!

Now for my speech. I like to thank all the little people who voted for me and for all those who didnt can The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 792498 lol! just kidding .

Everyone who sent in a logo did a great job! I enjoyed making the few that I did and it was a very close race there for a while. I didnt expect to get the vote. Thanks everyone! Now lets see how long it takes before we all get sick of seeing it lol.

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:12 pm

I voted for ya Addy. But until I am democratically elected Dictator, we'll go with Waynes.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 pm

I voted for yours too Addy.Nice work to both you guys though.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:53 pm

-makes conspiratorial plans to change regime here so saxon can be the head honcho- heheh

Funny thing is i Did that before I wiped my machine so the fonts i used for that I dont have yet

Just reinstalled photoshop this morning

Its all good I did better than I thought Smile
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:53 pm

I'm surprised I scraped third place. Cheers guys. Good work Wayne, your logo rocks!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah I agree i think that logo fits the theme for this board
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Heart Of Metal logo   The new Heart Of Metal logo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Heart Of Metal logo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next