Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
zombiewalkin
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Empty
PostSubject: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 10:56 am

Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon 7735
Anyone pick up this limited edition CD from Rhino Records? Fantastic live album from the Dio-era Sabbath. Only 5000 copies were pressed. (Mine is 3883/5000).
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:14 am

I need to get one...Im sure they are already gone though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:18 am

From Blabbermouth...

Rhino Records has confirmed that the limited-edition "Black Sabbath: Live At Hammersmith Odeon" CD has completely sold out on the day of release. In the nine years of Rhino Handmade (Rhino sub-label), this is the quickest a title has ever sold out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:37 am

Not only did the entire print run sell out in one day, but this CD is already going for upwards of $50 on eBay. So, nice work to all of you who snagged one!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:42 am

Cool. I guess I got lucky. With a big demand, however, I bet it won't stay out of print for long.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:28 pm

hope for download from net. never get a chance to got this.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Rhino should have figured this in all honesty...I mean, Sabbath is back in the mainstream baby, it's time to reap the rewards.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:10 am

I wish they just would have released the box set as was the original rumor/plan. The Live at Hammersmith disc was to be one of the discs in the box set. A single disc collection of "The Dio Years" just wasn't sufficient, especially since they left "Sign of the Southern Cross" off that collection.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 12:42 pm

I pre-ordered it and allegedly it has shipped to me. I have yet to see it though. I eagerly await its arrival!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:59 am

I preorder my copy. Got it last week !
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:01 am

And welcome to the board Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:02 am

kmorg wrote:
And welcome to the board Very Happy

Thank you ! I just stumbled on to it !🤘
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 1:57 pm

Well what do you know - it showed up in the mail yesterday! I got #4926 out of 5000. It was worth the wait, this is one hell of a nice recording. The band is in top form on this.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:03 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
From Blabbermouth...

Rhino Records has confirmed that the limited-edition "Black Sabbath: Live At Hammersmith Odeon" CD has completely sold out on the day of release. In the nine years of Rhino Handmade (Rhino sub-label), this is the quickest a title has ever sold out.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:49 pm

Dang. I wished I woulda ordered one. I guess that's what I get for being a procratinator. Now I'll end up paying a premium on eBay.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 11:49 am

2284 my copy from net Embarassed finally got this as i want.
didn't listen til now so dunno how it sounds.
i know, i have all possible released bootlegs, which are circulated around the traders. im talking bout H&H of corz.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:10 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dang. I wished I woulda ordered one. I guess that's what I get for being a procratinator. Now I'll end up paying a premium on eBay.

Let the madness begin!! It's already going for over $100 bucks!! Too rich for my blood!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190110584737
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 10:29 pm

Wow! That's crazy.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:38 am

hundred bucks! thats still bout £50
it would be awesome to have but there are still a few holes in my sab collection that need filling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon   Black Sabbath - Live at the Hammersmith Odeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: