Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Empty
PostSubject: Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?   Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:50 am

Charles Sabin is alot better for sure, he can sing alot clearer and has a better voice. Mind you Mike Sanders is good as well, I was blown away by his performance on that Toxik live at the Dynamo DVD
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?   Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Mike because he seems to actually enjoy speed/thrash metal and Charles in some ways lead to the breakup of the band in the first place.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?   Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Mike because he seems to actually enjoy speed/thrash metal and Charles in some ways lead to the breakup of the band in the first place.

Really? I just thought they broke up because of Nirvana stepping in. But I have limited knowledge of the band Toxik so if you have got additional information that would be helpful thanks
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?   Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 am

fingers wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:

Really? I just thought they broke up because of Nirvana stepping in. But I have limited knowledge of the band Toxik so if you have got additional information that would be helpful thanks

They were told after the first album that if they kept Mike on vocals they would cut the budget in half. Mike decided to step down. They got Charlie from a hard rock band I think, and he had taken vocal lessons from the same guy who taught Sebastian Bach. Charlie didn't enjoy having to do the high vocals as much and Josh really pushed him into it. After "Think This" I think they were having label problems and they were at a crossroads for what musical direction to take (Josh and Charlie didn't agree) so they just called it a day.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?   Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 am

Can't wait for toxik to release new material. They rock 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?   Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Sanders or Charles Sabin for Toxik?
Page 1 of 1