Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 am

With great excitement, Phoenix Reign would like to announce the trailer for Constantinople 1453 (On the Eve of the Fall) has been completed and will be debuted on the website CONSTANTINOPLE 1453 this Tuesday, February 10, 2009, at 14:53 hours (2:53 PM).

Constantinople 1453 (On the Eve of the Fall) is a 15 minute short film/music video shot on HDV of the world of the “immortal” last emperor of Byzantium, Constantine Palaiologos XI, and his final transpiring days.

This project was inspired by the New York rock group “Phoenix Reign”, whose hit song Constantinople 1453 (On the Eve of the Fall) incorporates an innovating story telling approach by using traditional Greek instruments, such as the Tzoura, Kanonaki (Kanun) and Greek melodic nuances throughout their album “Destination Unknown”.

SUPPORT OUR BRO. GO CHECK IT OUT!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Yeah, and visit the band section while at it! That place is crawling with tumbleweed! lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks guys! The official full video isnt up there yet its only a trailor for now. The complete thing will be finished soon. I actually just got to see it myself for the first time it looks pretty cool. I wasnt there for a lot of the things that they filmed because of some crap I was dealing with at the time so most of it is new to me.

Oh and BTW if anyone watches the video and doesnt know our music the song thats playing isnt Constantinople thats the intro to our album.

Kmorgs right no one visits the Phoenix Reign section Sad lol! . I try to get the band involved in this forum too but they are all so busy with getting this video thing done they dont really have the time so for now all you have is me lol. If anyone wants to ask any questions about anything just go to the PR section and ask away. Let us know what you think about the trailor etc.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:36 pm

now this is the right way to promote a band! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Who are the three muses? I'd like to touch their beef curtains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Wayne, with that robe on you look like you just came from the barber.

I kid because I love.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 pm

lol nah I was just coming out of your bedroom with your wife..... BAM! lol! just kidding

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 pm

ouch! Smile
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:28 pm

I kid because I love lol!

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Ya crazy mook, you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!   PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PHOENIX REIGN - Constantinople 1453 DEBUTS TODAY!
Page 1 of 1