Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't

Go down 
+3
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
mc666
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Empty
PostSubject: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:20 pm

On July 6, 2007 Manowar will release their new double live album (yet untitled). This more than two hour long manifest of pure power will feature the entire set list of the recent "Demons, Dragons and Warriors Tour 2007" including tracks that have never been played live like "The Oath" and "Mountains" as well as immortal classics like "Warriors Of The World United" and "The Gods Made Heavy Metal" and if that is not enough, many of the new songs from the new chart topper "Gods Of War".

wtf : "Warriors of the World" is an Imortal Classic track ?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:44 pm

next look for Manowar: MTV Unplugged

& Manowar: Live with the NY Philharmonic Orchestra

Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Supergaycd2

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 1:48 pm

OH BOY! ANOTHER LIVE MANOWAR ALBUM?? Just what the world needs! Can't wait for the accompanying double-disc DVD that will surely come soon afterwards!

(In case you couldn't tell, the sarcasm light was "ON" when I posted the above)

By the way, MC666, love that limp-wristed smiley... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Quote :
and if that is not enough, many of the new songs from the new chart topper "Gods Of War".

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:37 pm

Locky wrote:
wtf : "Warriors of the World" is an Imortal Classic track ?
I can't disagree with that. I think it's one of the best songs the band has ever written. I love that song.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 2:44 pm

I always buy every release of the KINGS OF METAL and i will keep doing that even if i dont realy care about a new live album. Still i hope it will be better then HELL ON WHEELS LIVE (realy bad in my opinion) or their little better one HELL ON STAGE LIVE.
AND YES, WARRIORS OF THE WORLD UNITED is already a classic. Our movement have timeless music and to be a classic it doesnt need to be 20 years old. Many songs of different bands from 2002 or 2003 are classics already (in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 5:12 pm

mc666 wrote:
next look for Manowar: MTV Unplugged

& Manowar: Live with the NY Philharmonic Orchestra

Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Supergaycd2
lol!
Love the icon!

I actually was considering buying their new one today, but FYE's dang blasted scanner wasn't working so I could try before I buy.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 10:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

By the way, MC666, love that limp-wristed smiley... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
i hearby declare that smiley to be this forums official Manowar smiley.

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:54 am

Locky wrote:
and if that is not enough, many of the new songs from the new chart topper "Gods Of War".

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 1:41 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Locky wrote:

:lmao:

Number 1 in Sudan I believe.

as for my dig at the song "warriors of the world" it's a great track indeed, but I was referring to the line "Immortal Classic", come 'on
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
OH BOY! ANOTHER LIVE MANOWAR ALBUM?? Just what the world needs! Can't wait for the accompanying double-disc DVD that will surely come soon afterwards!

I think the DVD came first this time.....

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 2:53 pm

kmorg wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I think the DVD came first this time.....

That probably won't stop'em from releasing yet ANOTHER one, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 5:58 pm

Yeah, they'll probably issue more DVDs in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't   Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manowar : milking the cash cow ? they wouldn't
Page 1 of 1