Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Wild ..... Wicker Man

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Empty
PostSubject: Running Wild ..... Wicker Man   Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:16 am

Doesn't the first bars of the main riff off Maiden's Wicker Man sound strikingly similar to the guitar-intro on Priest's Running Wild?
Back to top Go down
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild ..... Wicker Man   Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:41 am

thought you were talking about the band Running Wild!! Can't remember what they sound like I'll have to listen to them and compare
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild ..... Wicker Man   Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 am

Now that you mention it, I can see the similarity.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild ..... Wicker Man   Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 am

i noticed that the first time i heard the wicker man. both are excellent songs though...
you could say the same that some primal fear songs have a striking resemblence to most priest songs too
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild ..... Wicker Man   Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:45 pm

There's a crapload of songs with riffs that sound almost identical to these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Wild ..... Wicker Man   Running Wild ..... Wicker Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Wild ..... Wicker Man
Page 1 of 1