Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like flesh?

Go down 
+15
chucksteak
MetalGuy71
Metal Misfit
scottmitchell74
sam
mc666
DeathCult
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
MetalRob331
Stender
powermacho
Fat Freddy
akeldama
Troublezone
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Meat is goooood!!!

Do you like flesh? Grilled_Steak
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Meat is goooood!!!

Do you like flesh? Grilled_Steak

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm

"Meat, red meat, RAW red meat, meat-o-fu**in'-rama, YOU WILL EAT IT! This country was founded on two things -- MEAT and WAR. You eat enough meat you want to kill somebody. That's the way it works!" -- Denis Leary

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:45 pm

I was expecting some cracy death metal stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Meat, red meat, RAW red meat, meat-o-fu**in'-rama, YOU WILL EAT IT! This country was founded on two things -- MEAT and WAR. You eat enough meat you want to kill somebody. That's the way it works!" -- Denis Leary

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm

I've tried to go vegan multitple times but I just can't hack it...meat is so tasty. One of these days I will make a sacrifice for the betterment of the animal kingdom.
Back to top Go down

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Stender wrote:
I've tried to go vegan multitple times but I just can't hack it...meat is so tasty. One of these days I will make a sacrifice for the betterment of the animal kingdom.

You are now. Without meat eaters, cows would roam the Earth without purpose, destroying all in their path.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:33 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Stender wrote:

You are now. Without meat eaters, cows would roam the Earth without purpose, destroying all in their path.

Yeaaah....but theres seriously something evil about anal-electricuting a chicken then putting it on a plate. Listen to MDC's "Chicken squak".....they knew.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:34 pm

I love meat. Well Done though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:47 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I love meat. Well Done though.

Beef jerky anyone?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Stender wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Stender wrote:

Yeaaah....but theres seriously something evil about anal-electricuting a chicken then putting it on a plate. Listen to MDC's "Chicken squak".....they knew.

I'm not Ok with animal abuse but i am not going to totally cut out meat from my diet. Animals will still be abused just for the heck of it by sadistic a-holes.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:13 pm

mmmmm....... steak.... medium rare..... mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Its not a complete meal for me without meat.I'm a meat and potatoes kinda guy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Stender wrote:

How many times do I gotta say it?

If the Good Lord didn't want us to eat the animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat. Or made them so darn tasty.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Stender wrote:

How many times do I gotta say it?

If the Good Lord didn't want us to eat the animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat. Or made them so darn tasty.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Indeed I do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:36 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Did any of you guys ever read "The Tick?" There was a recurring character called the Man-Eating Cow. Evil doers trembled at the dreaded sound of... THE DEATH MOO.

(EDIT: "Death Moo" would be a fantastic name for a band. If I ever form one, that's gonna be the name. None of you steal it!!)

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:42 am

yeah, i like flesh...
Do you like flesh? 152646

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 am

mc666 wrote:
yeah, i like flesh...

Mmmmm, Jennifer Aniston. Laughing

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:15 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
mc666 wrote:
yeah, i like flesh...

Mmmmm, Jennifer Aniston. Laughing

I'm drooling.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:45 pm

mc666 wrote:
yeah, i like flesh...

That was my original intent... to get people to think something like this but get the steak instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Meat is good.

When I read the title of this thread....I wondered which direction it was going to go. It's good that it has gone both directions.

Jennifer Aniston = so hot my wife takes notice!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:54 pm

I thought this was gonna be about zombies. Very Happy

But yes, female flesh and animal flesh are BOTH good (for entirely different reasons).
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Meat is good.

When I read the title of this thread....I wondered which direction it was going to go. It's good that it has gone both directions.

Jennifer Aniston = so hot my wife takes notice!

How about this direction?

Do you like flesh? Death_by_zombies
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:57 pm

And now we have The Trifecta!!!! cheers (To bastardize a Costanza quote.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do you like flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like flesh?   Do you like flesh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like flesh?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next