Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?

Go down 
+11
DeathCult
Leatherface
thejokeriv
sam
GrandNational
exact33
XYZ
Rex
Stender
mc666
Schbopo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Ever since my local grocer had Doritos 2 bags for the price of one, I have eaten Doritos everyday (going on 2 weeks now). I fear I may be addicted to them. I find myself dreaming of their Nacho Cheese goodness most of the day. Should I ask the doctor about this when I go to speak to him about my urine absorption?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:51 pm

I wouldn't worry about until you're pissing melted cheese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Just don't try them intravenously...it burns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:12 pm

The Baked Doritos are way better than the regular kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Eyesore wrote:
The Baked Doritos are way better than the regular kind.

I thought that too. Then I went back to the original. I can't think about this right now.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:35 pm

i like the original nacho cheese, not the baked. ranch is good too.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:36 pm

They have this 2 in 1 dorito deal at the store where I live that is a bag of half pizza/half cool ranch which is sooooooooooooooo tasty...I can see an addiction possible with those.

When I used to work at an orphange in Mexico I used to eat doritos all the time. Dorito flavors are totally different than here in the states. One of my favs was this one called "Incognita" which was basically the "surprise" flavor. Instead of the slice of cheese icon that is on the nacho cheese bag, these had a purple tornado with a bunch of question marks flying out of it...those were great. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Cool ranch with jalapeno cheddar cheese dip. YEAH BABY!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 pm

I used to be addicted as well, then I tried some off brand kinds and I find that I like most of them better because the chips are usually a lot less greasy tasting and a bit thicker or something.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Ever since my local grocer had Doritos 2 bags for the price of one, I have eaten Doritos everyday (going on 2 weeks now). I fear I may be addicted to them. I find myself dreaming of their Nacho Cheese goodness most of the day. Should I ask the doctor about this when I go to speak to him about my urine absorption?

tell us what said dreams are about and then we can tell you...

Alex

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Between the ages of 10-13 I was addicted as well until I discovered Flamin' Hots. I still love Doritos though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 pm

You ever mix pretzels with doritos? Not just a lame mix, with cheetos and crap, but take one dorito and one pretzel and eat them together. So awesome.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm

I think I'm the only person I've ever met who doesn't like doritos. don\'t know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 pm

The original are they best - it's probably the same drug starbuck's adds to their coffee to get people addicted to that!

Just don't sit around watching pron and eating doritos all night, you'll end up with orange crank
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:20 am

A 12 step program for snacks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:32 am

I suppose so. I think the original Nacho Cheese ones taste different than they used to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 am

You ever try Cheese Doritos with Cottage Cheese?? AWESOME!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:16 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

Why aren't you 300 lbs.? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:01 am

SpectreFate wrote:

He's a drummer...plus look at that avatar...he's SERIOUSLY speeding his titties off.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 am

SpectreFate wrote:

He's a SIF (secret internet fatty). It's why we only ever see head shots.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Spec, you ever think that the Dorito's and the urine problem are linked in some way?

Also, use Cool Ranch Dorito's in substitution to regular tortilla chips for nachos! So unhealthy! But so good!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Quote :

haha I didnt say I ate it every day. Its actually been a long long time since I even
had doritos with cottage cheese. It is quite good though.

Quote :
He's a drummer...plus look at that avatar...he's SERIOUSLY speeding his titties off.

lol! If I could play as fast as my avatar moves id be the speedy gonzalez of drumming.

Quote :
He's a SIF (secret internet fatty). It's why we only ever see head shots.

Damn! I knew someone would find out my secret. Fine... heres the real me

Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Fat-person-with-beer

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 pm

That is EXACTLY how I imagined you to look! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 am

THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?   Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to be addicted to Doritos?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next