Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated

Go down 
+10
XYZ
Lurideath
GrandNational
Addy
the sentinel
sam
MetalRob331
powermacho
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM updated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Hey Ult, one of the burns i sent you awhile back was The Eternal Idol with Ray Gillen, you should have good quality versions of those songs. Unless those are different then album tracks.

Right on. Thanks. I'll check it out. I'm in the process of putting all my music onto my computer.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:57 am

ultmetal wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
Hey Ult, one of the burns i sent you awhile back was The Eternal Idol with Ray Gillen, you should have good quality versions of those songs. Unless those are different then album tracks.

Right on. Thanks. I'll check it out. I'm in the process of putting all my music onto my computer.

I don't even remember what I sent you, it was over a year ago lol! But I remember specifically sending you that cause you had it listened on your wants.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:20 am

Nice to see a new update!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:28 am

Lurideath wrote:
No way!!! Listen to Through the Darkest Hour!!! That is Solitude Aeturnus' best album. Adagio is good but it drags.

Anyways, good update man! Thanks for the comment on our newest tune as well! THAT rules!!!
I think I'd agree that Through The Darkest Hour is their best album, but they haven't got a bad album in the lot. I wish the turd from Crash Records would release the rights to Downfall so the band can re-record or remix it. That album would be killer if the mix wasn't crap. It has grown on me, though, but it deserves a proper SA mix.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Great update!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:12 am

Death to all posers. All hail true metal like Slipknot and Korn headbanger !!!!!!!!

sick
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:14 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Death to all posers. All hail true metal like Slipknot and Korn headbanger !!!!!!!!

sick

🤘 NLTM updated - Page 2 604261 headbanger NLTM updated - Page 2 506406

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM updated
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2