Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Man Metal Fan

Go down 
+21
Stender
mc666
novellahub
7thSecond
SuprimuS
ultmetal
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Required Fields
DeathCult
A Handful of Wayne
powermacho
SAHB Healer
stepcousin
TH Joe
GrandNational
sam
Thrasher73
kmorg
MetalGuy71
manny
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:59 am

Got this from another board.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7826717.stm

This is me in a few decades. Smile
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:05 pm

That old bugger rules, and has great taste in music, blasting out Megadeth on vinyl!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Nice to see SAHB Healer get a little recognition! Way to go, buddy! Very Happy

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:13 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

It wasn't SAHB, I didn't see a goat anywhere in the footage. Smile
Back to top Go down

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:26 pm

Ha, that's almost me now.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:08 pm

And they said it was only a phase! METAL 'TIL I DIE!!!!!

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Thats cool!I suspect that will be me, if I live that long.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 pm

that's awesome! keep going old dude! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Nice! This was great.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:32 pm

DUDE! The old man is totally cool. 🤘
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:14 pm

man, I can only hope to be rockin' at that age. I dont know if my ears are as willing as my love for rock n metal.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Sometimes you see very extroverted seniors taking up young hobbies as a way to stay young or do performance art or something (senior rappers or whatever). But you can tell this guy is no poser, he's obviously one of us, just loves the music.
It doesn't surprise me a bit. Consider that when Black Sabbath came out this guy was "only" about 43 years old, which is younger than several of us here now. Of course we will be just like that, I have no doubt about it whatsoever. Just remember to take good care of your ears!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:11 pm

lol! I have seen some people as old as this guy on some shows of the biggest bands, I wonder what is their story on how they got into metal. But this for sure be me on some years, I need to start taking care of my ears
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Haha! I never thought to put this guy up on this board. Ive known him for a while now! He did a spot about my band on one of his episodes. Hes going to be doing a segment on my internet radio show hopefully in the next couple of weeks as well. Hes definetly a cool guy and knows a lot about the metal.

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:28 pm

No, not Old Man Metal. This is an actual old guy who likes metal. Smile He's 82, watch the clip.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:37 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
No, not Old Man Metal. This is an actual old guy who likes metal. Smile He's 82, watch the clip.

Next time you write a subject lets take a little time to actually think about the title. JEEEZ!!!! lol! Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway.... so forget what I wrote about the "Old Man Metal" that I know. Its got nothing to do with the Really Old Man Metal From England (or wherever hes from) in this clip.

Thats cool though. That will be me except if I get married to the girl im with now she wont be as tollerable of my music as this guys wife is. Another thing.. Its not really a big deal but Holy Crap does that guy have a huge goider on the side of his face. DAMN!

Wow im really out of it tonight.... I did put the other old man metal up on this board a while back. I really need to go to bed. Very Happy

Last edited by Phoenix Reign Drummer on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Thats awesome. Good to see an older person no less mention the actual music quality to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Very cool guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I thought it was cool that actor Christopher Lee (86) was a fan of Rhapsody. This is even cooler. That will no doubt be me when I'm that old (if I don't go bald, I will probably have long white, whispy hair).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:47 pm

God Bless Him!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:43 pm

I hope I'm still a fan of the music I love at that age. 🤘

Metal student
Metal student
SuprimuS

Number of posts : 147

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 pm

that old man is freekin bad. Happy
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I hope I'm still a fan of the music I love at that age. 🤘

Scott, I don't think any of us here would doubt that. You'll be a headbanger for life.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:26 am

Really cool to see that there is at least one other guy that is like I'll still be at that age. Even many of you here who think you might, won't be. Most all of my friends have long gotten out of it at less then half that age.

P.S. Scott I think you might make it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Man Metal Fan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Man Metal Fan   Old Man Metal Fan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Man Metal Fan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next