Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!

Go down 
+7
Mglaffas81
biddle
ultrametal
metalheaded
Fat Freddy
powermacho
ultmetal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:19 am

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque
Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Jan30thFlyer

Last edited by ultmetal on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:34 am

BTW, Suspended are an all female, native-American thrash band.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 am

ultmetal wrote:

Yummy!

Ummm......I mean.....metal!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:40 am

That show will get you some new fans, have fun 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Yea, but are they hot?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Yea, but are they hot?

Are you more of a Progresso or Chunky soup kind of man?

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! 1220234345_l
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:39 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Yea, but are they hot?

Are you more of a Progresso or Chunky soup kind of man?

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! 1220234345_l

Um...I respectfully retract my inquiry because those ladies look like they could totally kick my ass.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm definitely going to this! Ought to be a great show...

🤘
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:08 am

They're very nice and they do rock on stage. They actually called us to do this show which I was suprised I didnt think they gave a hoot lol! but as far as popularity they play here more than we do and they do draw a decent crowd so Im glad to be playing with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Cool.

🤘
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 am

Hope I can make this one. I've heard Suspended. They are average at best. The only reason they are so popular is because they are girls.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TOMORROW NIGHT!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:20 am

biddle wrote:
Hope I can make this one. I've heard Suspended. They are average at best. The only reason they are so popular is because they are girls.

Bingo. They really do suck, too. The vocals are just horrid, and the music is nothing special.
How are they a bigger act than Ultimatum? They blow them out of the water!

By the way, are they really over 21? They look like angry, immature teenagers. Drop their asses off at the nearest Hot Topic and let them start a little revolution with their fellow freaks.

I rally don't know why I'm bashing them so much - Haha
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 am

The show went great last night. Good crowd on hand. Ultimatum tore it up on stage. We were just on! We had a great crowd reaction, so that was cool. Suspended definitely had the biggest crowd of the night. People really seem to be into them. I picked up their CD, so I'll be reviewing that soon on NLTM.

All the bands were very cool last night. I actually enjoyed watching the show. End to End were great! Look forward to jamming with them again. Robert took some photos of all the bands. Will post them soon.

Ultimatum's set
One For All
Never
Iron Fist
Exonerate
Deathwish
Game Over

Last edited by ultmetal on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 am

biddle wrote:

They are young. They will only get better and better with time. I enjoyed watching them last night.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:06 pm

ultmetal wrote:
biddle wrote:

They are young. They will only get better and better with time. I enjoyed watching them last night.

better not let your wife know that. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Suspendedchickz
Metal novice
Metal novice
Suspendedchickz

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! L_64c7ba2b863b44e9864d7a48b85b967a

Dio OUCH!!

By the way I think Hot Topic sucks as much as the next guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/suspendedchickz
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 am

Good to see you here Suspendedchickz! I thought you guys were outstanding. Look for a review of your CD soon on NoLifeTilMetal.com

Looking forward to the next show. 🤘

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:51 am

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! L_e440d8ff808241cfa7abf8379936c518
Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! L_e3191eb38b4d4658a791bd701db7bf4d
Ultimatum and Suspended
Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! L_c8184859d93846128dac8e0f168a5c4f
Rob (Brontotex) and Jeff from End to End
Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! L_da1308428a30442db449a7375501c4f1
Robert at the Launchpad
Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! L_fee44ff72c4148f7976afa4aee0a073f
Ultimatum on stage

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:03 am

sweet pics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 am

Cool pics!

Wish I had made that one.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:36 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Cool pics!

Wish I had made that one.

Be at the March show bro.! 🤘

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Quote :
Be at the March show bro.!

No doubt, man. I'll ride my BIKE to that one if I have to!
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:12 am

Looks like I missed a good show. I'll make the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!   Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum & Suspended JAN 30th, Albuquerque TONIGHT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next