Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!

Go down 
+8
skullsmasher
Thrasher73
Tall Tyrion
Stender
MoonChild
Smindas
INVADERS
ultmetal
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:07 am

ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Launchpad_7_08

Last edited by ultmetal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:09 am

Ult, will you guys ever be doing any gigs in the UK?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 am

INVADERS wrote:
Ult, will you guys ever be doing any gigs in the UK?
We hope to get out to one of the metal festival in Europe on of these summers.

Do your read HEAVY Magazine out of Germany?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:50 am

You guys should try and make it to Bloodstock festival in the UK, it's always a great little fest and it'd be awesome to see you guys live.

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:33 pm

- i get e-mail sometimes from Heavy Magazine.
- they did a pretty cool review of my band when we played our local metal venue.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:51 pm

INVADERS wrote:
- i get e-mail sometimes from Heavy Magazine.
- they did a pretty cool review of my band when we played our local metal venue.

Cool. They are doing a feature story on us in the August issue.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:36 pm

🤘 Keep Rocking Ult!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm

man....Oregon beckons you!!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Stender wrote:
man....Oregon beckons you!!!

Talk to a club or promoter and set something up. I'm sure as long as
the schedules work out and they can meet expenses, they would consider
it.

Have a great show guys, rip it up! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm

I've seen Ultimatum love. I had a blast.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:25 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I've seen Ultimatum love. I had a blast.

I'm gonna give ya a pass on that typo, but I did laugh. lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:39 pm

Tear it up Ult.Wish I was in Albuquerque
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 am

I know there are several Rio Rancho cats on this board. Would be cool to see you all on Monday.

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:20 am

Where are you playing? I followed the link and downloaded the CD and have been playing it quite a bit this weekend. I'm really liking it, would love to see the band play tonight.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:28 am

skullsmasher wrote:
Where are you playing? I followed the link and downloaded the CD and have been playing it quite a bit this weekend. I'm really liking it, would love to see the band play tonight.

Mon July 28 at Launchpad
618 Central ave SE
$4.00 at the door
21 and over
Ultimatum performs second, so we should be on about 9:30 or so.

Other band performing:
Last Monday
Sancifyre
Mourning to Mercy

Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 am

Wish I could be there. Mourning to Mercy was a band name we kicked around for a while, cool name.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:36 pm

blackieboy wrote:
By the way ULTIMATUM RULES live!!!

Please do yourself the favor of seeing them if you ever have a chance!!!

I really had a great time last night.

The first band, Last Monday was AWESOME! I wasn't expecting much from them. They kinda reminded me of Tristania or Sirenia. Female and Male (death vox) combined to create a bit of a gothic metal/metalcore/death hybrid of sorts. I was pretty impressed with them.

Then Ultimatum KICKED ASS!!!! I haven't headbanged that severly since seeing Exodus last January.

I am hurting now though lol!

drunken

The last two bands weren't all that great to be honest. As much as I thought they were talented and what not. They just werent' very good. I should've left after Ultimatum played. But it's all good.

Man I'm in pain today. But it's a very beautiful pain.

:cherry:

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Great show! Ultimatum was the best band there IMO. Creeping Death was great BTW!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Thanks Mike. I didn't see you there that night. You must have walked in while we were performing and I cut out right after we were done, since I had to get up at 4:30 AM the next morning.

Creeping Death is a fun song to play live. I'm hoping we'll have a different cover to crank out at our next show on the 20th of August.

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Thank you to all that showed up (all 6 of you that werent related to the bands or the staff) and thank you to the ones that said you were gonna show up but didnt because we werent Megadeth or Crue Fest for cryin out loud! ..oh and thanks to the other bands that were loading in in front of us while we were playin our set bad enough we were trying to get the attention of the ones that showed and the bartenders and entertain them Just go ahead and make distractions. Oh and thanks to the bands that didnt pay attention to the time restrictions and didnt give a rats behind that there were other bands there to play after you. You werent headlining!

oh the singer in the one band that talked way too much..."AAHHH SHEEADDAPP!!!" angry

AAH Rock N Roll!

In all positivness I want to thank those that really did go to support us really appreciate you cheering us on and Adric for lending me his Amp to save time setting up because we didnt want to hold up anyother bands It wasnt my tone but Im appreciative of you man you rock! Thanks to Mistys and Shawna for having us play we had fun regardless of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 am

Sorry I missed the show, I did want to be there. I am digging "Into the Pit" and I will make a point not to miss the next show. The main reason was an empty gas tank and no cash in the wallet for anything remotely resembling fun. Sorry that it wasn't a better turnout. I played a few shows like that back in the day and it is pretty discouraging to say the least.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:55 pm

bluodstock would be a cool festival for you too play. you could get me in on the guestlist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!   ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATUM LIVE TONIGHT!
Page 1 of 1