Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Osbournes: Reloaded

Go down 
+10
Addy
nevermore
Required Fields
Schbopo
Troublezone
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
manny
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

The Osbournes: Reloaded Empty
PostSubject: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:50 am

Quote :
Ozzy Osbourne, his wife Sharon and their children Jack and Kelly are starring in a new Fox variety show, "Osbournes: Reloaded", which taped its first episode on December 7. The show's producers are now looking for "the b1ggest, b4ddest Ozzy Osbourne superfans who are willing to do anything (and we mean ANYTHING!) to meet him," according to the casting call sheet. "Obviously, this is network television so nothing too 0bscene can be done but we'll definitely push the boundaries. Think e4ting bugs, l1cking belly buttons, getting p1erced, sh4ving your head, getting tatt0ed, etc. —we're looking for Ozzy's HUGEST FANS that will happily do any of this stuff to meet him. Please tell us why you'd be perfect for this and we'll fill you in on all the details of the show!"

For more information, visit RealityWanted.com.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 am

Gack. Ozzy Osbourne and the Fox Network? There's a match made in TV Hell for ya.
I think I'll pass on this one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 am

I feel old, I remember when Ozzy was known as a musician, not an assclown.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 pm

manny wrote:

Really sad. Remember the good old days when Ozzy actually scared people and was considdered a threat to youth? Now he's just Sharon's performing monkey. Sad

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:56 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
manny wrote:

Really sad. Remember the good old days when Ozzy actually scared people and was considdered a threat to youth? Now he's just Sharon's performing monkey. Sad

I bet Sharon scares more people than Ozzy these days Sad

On the bright side, I`m glad I`m old enough to remember the glory days of Ozzy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Poor Ozzy is losing it.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 pm

angry Can't Zakk Wylde talk him out of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:20 am

Schbopo wrote:

Zakk Wylde is a salaried employee of Pompous RockAsshole, Inc. which is ran by Ozzy and his classy wife Sharon. That would be like you going to your boss at Burger Town and questioning him on his personal decisions.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:51 am

spectrefate wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

Zakk Wylde is a salaried employee of Pompous RockAsshole, Inc. which is ran by Ozzy and his classy wife Sharon. That would be like you going to your boss at Burger Town and questioning him on his personal decisions.

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 am

troublezone wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

lol!

Speaking of Zakk, once again I was watching "That Metal Show" and Eddie Trunk mentioned that Zakk was having some health issues, but didn't go into any detail. Did his liver finally explode or something?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 pm

troublezone wrote:
Poor Ozzy is losing it.

You are so many years late with this post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:25 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
troublezone wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

lol!

Speaking of Zakk, once again I was watching "That Metal Show" and Eddie Trunk mentioned that Zakk was having some health issues, but didn't go into any detail. Did his liver finally explode or something?

I've heard that Zakk was having health problems because of the boozing. But this was just hearsay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:21 am

What happed to making records and touring?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:33 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

UGH, did you hear "Black Rain"? It sounded like a 80's metal band trying to be relevant, but in 1995 instead of 2007. Zach couldn't even save that thing. Maybe a future in TV is Ozzy's best choice at this stage of his career.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 am

Or maybe Ozzy's past boozing and drugs have caught up with him and knows that he probobly cannot do music like he wanted to and is doing TV to get the almighty paycheck so he can continue to live the way he is not to mention hes not a spring chicken isnt he pushing 60?

I'll check it out I like Ozzy
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

UGH, did you hear "Black Rain"? It sounded like a 80's metal band trying to be relevant, but in 1995 instead of 2007. Zach couldn't even save that thing. Maybe a future in TV is Ozzy's best choice at this stage of his career.

Better he trot out his hits and at least be a musician than do this crap...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Enough with the reality shows Ozzy and Sharon, you are a musician and a legend not a court jester!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 pm

manny wrote:
Enough with the reality shows Ozzy and Sharon, you are a musician and a legend not a court jester!!!!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ozngVpOI4

Bye bye legend status!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:45 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:52 pm

That Warcraft commercial is lame, but I always thought this one was a hoot.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Dear Ozzy,

Please stop.

Love,

God
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Ozzie give us new solo record and tour. stop givin' shi* to us. we know that Sharon is behind all but ... who the F* cares ?
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:41 pm

this new one is kinda funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROlUB99IJRs

and so is this one that i just saw but its not a commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_FKOEk73M

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 pm

No surprise here:

A Fox "higher up," who was reportedly a fan of Ozzy's in his twenties, has succeeded in his his goal of getting “The Osbournes: Reloaded,” which primiered last night (March 31), taken off the air. "With the fairly poor ratings, it really wasn't hard to accomplish," stated the executive who wished to remain anonymous. "'The Osbournes' caused millions of Ozzy's fans to lose faith in him, but this was purely disgraceful selling out. It's as if Sharon has Ozzy on a leash and just pulls him around and makes him do what she wants. Every time I see the broken rock idol on one of these shows, part of me dies."
The show's debut rated #25th in shows during the same time block, according to the Nielsen ratings, which placed it just after the Hallmark channel's landmark 250th re-airing of “Ghost.”
"Fortunately those viewers are not at all in our target demographic," said another anonymous Fox employee in defense of the ratings.
There were reportedly two more epidodes of the show shot after the pilot, which will likely surface on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Quote :
The show's debut rated #25th in shows during the same time block, according to the Nielsen ratings, which placed it just after the Hallmark channel's landmark 250th re-airing of “Ghost.”

Laughing very hard That pretty much sez it all doesn't it??

I refused to watch that "Reloaded" show. In fact, every time I saw a promo for it I wanted to get into a time machine, travel back to the last show of Ozzy's NO MORE TEARS tour (i.e. his last good album), walk into Ozzy's dressing room, put a .45 right up against his brain stem, and pull the trigger. Y'know, so we could remember him in a nice way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Osbournes: Reloaded   The Osbournes: Reloaded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Osbournes: Reloaded
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next