Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metallica Guitar Hero

Go down 
+14
spiritoradio
metalhead777
the sentinel
exact33
EvyMetal
XYZ
tohostudios
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
Schbopo
A Handful of Wayne
MetalRob331
Addy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 pm

metalhead777 wrote:
i play all songs on hard on GH3 and WT now my friend chalenged me to fight fire with fire on hard.....piece of cake

P.S.:METALLICA SUCKS....what? they sold-out!

Phonics is your friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I got this today too. toys r us had a buy 1 get 1 half off deal so i bought tthis and wwe legends. i didnt get to play it til 10 tonight so im half awake. its pretty cool. i just wish i could get used to the damn buttons and also wish my rock band guitar wouldvve worked but oh well. the mercyful fate song is great. it was hard to get used to hearing the new verion but its growing on me. i like it, also the remake of ace of spades is cool.

Your Rock Band guitar should work just fine.

it will work unless he has a wii(bought rock band and still cant play) because the run diffrently.GH uses your wii mote.RB uses a guitar that gets picked up by an adapter.
Back to top Go down
RimShot
Metal novice
Metal novice
RimShot

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 am

Great game but the wii just can't seem to handle the graphics on this or world tour. It drags at times. oh well, don't affect the audio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.therefineryrock.com
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 am

DeathCult wrote:
metalhead777 wrote:
i play all songs on hard on GH3 and WT now my friend chalenged me to fight fire with fire on hard.....piece of cake

P.S.:METALLICA SUCKS....what? they sold-out!

Phonics is your friend Very Happy

....whos my friend?
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:01 am

eh, more power to 'em but I'm not buying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I got this today too. toys r us had a buy 1 get 1 half off deal so i bought tthis and wwe legends. i didnt get to play it til 10 tonight so im half awake. its pretty cool. i just wish i could get used to the damn buttons and also wish my rock band guitar wouldvve worked but oh well. the mercyful fate song is great. it was hard to get used to hearing the new verion but its growing on me. i like it, also the remake of ace of spades is cool.

Your Rock Band guitar should work just fine.

It doesnt. I hooked it up and it wouldnt even recognize it being plugged in so it kept asking me to plug in a microphone. I want to get rid of Rock Band anyway.

Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:24 pm

As long as the track list isn't as sparse & pathetic as the Guitar Hero Aerosmith game (which pissed me off severely, as big an Aerosmith fan as I've been over the years), I'll consider this if it comes to Wii (which I hope to get soon!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:56 pm

the wii is great! even though all my friends say the graphics suck. there not the best but its better than a ps2 or GC.and once you play a shooting game on the wii you will NEVER want to play any other way!
Back to top Go down
RimShot
Metal novice
Metal novice
RimShot

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 am

MetalFRO wrote:
As long as the track list isn't as sparse & pathetic as the Guitar Hero Aerosmith game (which pissed me off severely, as big an Aerosmith fan as I've been over the years), I'll consider this if it comes to Wii (which I hope to get soon!).
Hey Fro, it is out on the Wii right now. I have it on mine and have already played all the songs on easy so far. It's great except it drags a little because of the weak graphics card in the Wii but it's still a must.
Back to top Go down
http://www.therefineryrock.com
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm

I care little about graphics, unless they're just poorly designed. GAMEPLAY is king in my house, and if it's fun, I'm there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm

good becuse nentendo is all gameplay before graphics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica Guitar Hero   Metallica Guitar Hero - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallica Guitar Hero
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2