Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty... Empty
PostSubject: CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty...   CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey gang! Here's the deal. Due to a manufacturer's mix up, there are approximately 10-15 EXTRA 2-disc sets of the CMR III CD that will be available. If you recall, these were only going to be available to people who pre-ordered. However, I simply can't afford to "eat" these, as I am already projected to lose approximately $137 on just shipping.

SO....

I will be putting MOST of these extras up for sale on eBay either tonight or tomorrow. They will be Buy It Now priced at $21 ($6 more than the pre-orders paid). I intend to hold a small handful of these until I make sure that everyone gets their pre-orders, and then, if any more remain, they will also go up for sale. These will be first-come, first-served, and I won't hold them for anyone.

I will also be putting 5 SINGLE CMR III CD's up for sale for $15 each.

Finally, I will be putting up the remaining copies of CMR I: Thorns Of Redemption up for sale for just $5! If you want to buy BOTH the original CD and the CMR III CD (either version), I will charge just single disc shipping.

This is a GREAT chance for new members to get in on these CD's which feature bands who are members of the Christian Metal Realm. If you would like more info about CMR III, jump over to www.christianmetalrealm.com and check it out. If you want more info about the first CD, Thorns Of Redemption, I believe Ultmetal has a review up at www.nolifetilmetal.com and I think Kmorg also reviewed it at www.metal-metropolis.com

I apologize if anyone is upset with this development, but it is beyond my control and I can't afford to just absorb the loss here. I do this 100% independantly with no financial help at all, so I usually lose money on these CD's (I broke even on Volume II), but plan to continue to do them for you guys.

By the way, all orders should ship by Tuesday...just have to get the packaging material and get the envelopes stuffed!!!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty... Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty...   CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 pm

By the way, these are up already...just search Christian Metal Realm and they will pop up on eBay...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

CMR III sale...BONUS DISC VERSION availabilty...
Page 1 of 1