Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)

Go down 
+6
kmorg
Wargod
SideShowDisaSter
ultmetal
mc666
Temple of Blood
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Empty
PostSubject: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Where's the love for this awesome disc?

Extreme thrash with an amazing crazy, technical edge. Not many thrash guitarists can touch this kindof playing.

I guess since this was put out on a small label and not Earache that is why it seems to be overlooked by thrashaholics. But that needs to change!!! ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Headbang

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=124660685
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:39 pm

i actually have Breaking The Wheel. it's decent, if you're into early Sadus, etc.

most "thrashaholics" dig deeper than Earache & the like. however, you can't expect everyone to have everything. there's a lot of thrash out there.

Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:41 pm

It's a whole lot better than SADUS IMHO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:56 am

Quote :
It's a whole lot better than SADUS

He's a witch!!! BURN HIM!!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:45 am

Have not heard this one yet. So many CDs, so little money to buy them all! Razz

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:51 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Have not heard this one yet. So many CDs, so little money to buy them all! Razz

Seconded.

I knew OF this band, but just haven't gotten around to picking it up.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Hell yeah great cd I emailed them about it and how much!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Someone sent me this CD out of the blue! Looks like the band sent it to me, but I have no idea how they got my info! Still, a free CD!! Very Happy

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:51 pm

I bought it when it came out and i like the album a lot, but the band members are false thrash metal fans. Check out the music they released after this debut album.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 pm

krokus wrote:
I bought it when it came out and i like the album a lot, but the band members are false thrash metal fans. Check out the music they released after this debut album.

Oh noo. False Thrash Metal fans. It should be against the law of true steel heart of real metal fans to ever listen to their album again!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 am

Good music. I don't think there CD is easy to find though...
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:48 am

Olafsto wrote:
krokus wrote:

Oh noo. False Thrash Metal fans. It should be against the law of true steel heart of real metal fans to ever listen to their album again!!!!! Rolling Eyes

False thrash metal fans because they stopped playing thrash metal on their second album, mixing music that has nothing to do with thrash, thats why. Dont you try to be funny, okay?
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 am

I had the cd while back and didnt care for it at all so sold it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)   ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELIMINATOR - Breaking the Wheel (where's the love?)
Page 1 of 1