Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Empty
PostSubject: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:03 pm

That is a frickin' steal! That's at least $20 off of each season, sometimes more. I picked up all three Deadwood seasons today. They're regularly $59.99. I got season 2 of Rome for Christmas, but I would have definitely snagged that, too. Rome and Deadwood are fantastic. Highly recommended.

Tomorrow I'm going to try another Best Buy and hopefully find the John Adams series they did this year. That usually runs $54.99. So it'll be like $27. You can't beat that.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:58 am

If you haven't you should look into Band of Brothers, if that sort of thing interests you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:00 am

Think Im gonna go over and pick up Dream On, if they have it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:18 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
If you haven't you should look into Band of Brothers, if that sort of thing interests you.

Easily the best story told regarding any war. You can't really compare it to a movie, since it's a miniseries. That being said, I don't think anything has ever compared to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:41 pm

I returned the three seasons of Deadwood today. They cost me $94.99. The entire series box set was just $74.99. I'd rather have that and an extra $20.

You can order this stuff online, too. The sale is there as well.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:06 pm

Deadwood fricken rocks, Loved that series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy   Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until The 27th, All HBO Series DVDs Are 50% Off At Best Buy
Page 1 of 1