Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!

Go down 
+5
manny
tohostudios
mc666
EvyMetal
MetalRob331
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 am

This is up there with one of the best interviews i have ever seen. Pure Honesty HAHA

"Yea I have a comment F*** Y**"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:42 pm

Honesty? When did anyone in that interview say Mayhem sucked balls? Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Metal: A Headbanger's Journey
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I dont like Mayhem but thats just me , I just think the guys were speaking what they though twas true

Last edited by MetalRob331 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Eyesore wrote:

i thought you were the guy who didn't like to waste energy putting down bands he didn't like?

Mayhem are a great band. didn't watch the interview though.

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:43 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

i thought you were the guy who didn't like to waste energy putting down bands he didn't like?

I wasted no time at all making that comment. It was a complete joke, hence the smiley.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I wasted no time at all making that comment. It was a complete joke, hence the smiley.
ah, ok. so no seriousness at all. cool.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:52 pm

I can't stand band's like this.

When critics slag heavy metal in general, it's a-holes like this that they cite. And I can't say that I blame them. Drunken idiots like this are not exactly great poster children for the metal genre.

Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:

When critics slag heavy metal in general, it's a-holes like this that they cite. And I can't say that I blame them. Drunken idiots like this are not exactly great poster children for the metal genre.
& the "poster children" are?

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 pm

I like Mayhem's music, I could careless what the lyrics about since I would I never understand a word of what they are singing, at least not without a lyric sheet. Personally I found the "interview" to be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:15 pm

mc666 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

People who speak intelligently about their music. Dropping F-bombs on anyone and everyone just demonstrates stunted intellectual development IMO. If you can't converse intelligently without swearing, I can't take your music seriously.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Agreeing to be interviewed while drunk and continuing to drink is not a sign of intellectual prowess either.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:
mc666 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

People who speak intelligently about their music. Dropping F-bombs on anyone and everyone just demonstrates stunted intellectual development IMO. If you can't converse intelligently without swearing, I can't take your music seriously.

I now know that Toho is not an Ozzy fan.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:22 pm

Ozzy's OK.

When you can understand him, he seems reasonably intelligent. And love her or hate her, his wife is an entrepreneurial genius.

I just think it's juvenile to say F everyone who doesn't like our band or our music like that drunken Mayhem guy did. That's not very constructive IMO.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:24 pm

I like Mayhem's music but no one is going to mistake these guys for members of mensa.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm

manny wrote:
I like Mayhem's music but no one is going to mistake these guys for members of mensa.

Exactly.

I tend to gravitate to bands that have some intelligence. Even the punk bands I like usually have something to say beyond F-everyone.

Actually, the Mayhem guys might be really intelligent but interviews like that are counterproductive not only to the band but to the genre as a whole IMO.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm

BTW, I own the DVD this interview is on and when I watched it, I just winced because interviews like that just provide fodder for metal critics.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:28 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Agreeing to be interviewed while drunk and continuing to drink is not a sign of intellectual prowess either.

Toho, all I can picture is Chris Holmes in The Decline: The Metal Years. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 pm

manny wrote:
Personally I found the "interview" to be hilarious.

I second this Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:40 am

This interview is hilarious, that's why i posted. I'm always up for a good laugh and this did it for me today.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:27 pm

What can I say, the joke is on these guys...

When your band history includes your former lead singer "Dead" killing himself by blowing away his brains with a shotgun, and then having his guitarist Euronymous scheme this brilliant plan of taking parts of his now former lead singer skull and use them as a fashionable necklace, well you have issues....but it doesn't end there. While collecting parts for this necklace, Euronymous thought it would be a great idea to also pick up some brain to make some stew for dinner.

But, it still doen't end there. Two years later the "Skull collector/brain eater" known as Euronymous was stabbed to death by their bass player Count Grishnackh, for reasons still unknown. The Count has also been found guilty of arson in burning several churches to the ground, including one that went back to the 12th century (which was seen as an architectural treasure). The Count was denied parole this year for the murder of Eronymous, but stands to get out in about 6 years.

This band sure is doing a lot for the growth of humanity....
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:

When your band history includes your former lead singer "Dead" killing himself by blowing away his brains with a shotgun, and then having his guitarist Euronymous scheme this brilliant plan of taking parts of his now former lead singer skull and use them as a fashionable necklace, well you have issues....but it doesn't end there. While collecting parts for this necklace, Euronymous thought it would be a great idea to also pick up some brain to make some stew for dinner.

But, it still doen't end there. Two years later the "Skull collector/brain eater" known as Euronymous was stabbed to death by their bass player Count Grishnackh, for reasons still unknown. The Count has also been found guilty of arson in burning several churches to the ground, including one that went back to the 12th century (which was seen as an architectural treasure). The Count was denied parole this year for the murder of Eronymous, but stands to get out in about 6 years.

Interviews still hilarious..
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:

what has any rock band really done for the "growth of humanity"? Rolling Eyes

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 pm

mc666 wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

what has any rock band really done for the "growth of humanity"? Rolling Eyes

Many Rock/Metal bands have many charities out there. VH1 shows people like Gene Simmons/Paul Stanely, Dio, Rob Halford, Tommy Lee, etc..doing PSA commercials to fight autism, Hear 'N Aid...The list goes on.

This band sets humanity back a few hundred years. Varg Vikernes is nothing but a sociopath. Read the Burzum story: Part II Euronymous.

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_burzum_story02.shtml
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

meh, i'm just a fan of the music. i could care less about the drama behind the band. your point is taken though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!   HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GIVE AN INTERVIEW!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: