Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She & Him (Zooey)

Go down 
+5
jstate
scottmitchell74
manny
Shiney
thejokeriv
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

She & Him (Zooey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She & Him (Zooey)   She & Him (Zooey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 pm

manny wrote:
This is going to break Dallas Black's heart, personally I think Dallas can take him and win his love of his life over, but here is the sad news:

Death Cab for Cutie frontman Ben Gibbard and She & Him singer-actress Zooey Deschanel are engaged, a source close to the couple tells Us. The couple are “so thrilled,” the source says, “Zooey was swept off her feet, and Ben is so excited.” To be honest, we didn’t even know Zooey and Ben were an item, and apparently neither did the rest of the media: The announcement came just hours after a false report saying Deschanel was engaged to AFI bassist Hunter Burgan, who immediately denied the reports.
In the end, it was revealed it was Gibbard and not Burgan who is engaged to the Elf actress.
According to some Websites, the couple have been dating for almost a year. In the past, Deschanel has dated artists like actor-drummer-Coconut Records dude Jason Schwartzman and Maroon 5’s Mickey Madden, but it was Gibbard that ultimately, in the words of BeyoncĂ©’s Best Single of ‘08, put a ring on it. While they managed to keep their relationship out of the spotlight, Gibbard and Deschanel have shared the stage on at least one occasion, performing the Everly Brothers’ “All I Have To Do Is Dream” at an Obama fundraiser in August.

Time to move on, I secretly knew someone would take her but I avoided finding out (even though I knew it would help me get over her somewhat-I still don't think I could see her in a movie, at least until I find someone). There is a woman out there for me but she is, for the time being, unreachable. I tell you it's not easy being alone with so many pretty ladies out there who have someone as a constant reminder. I will/must endure, after all I've gone this long w/o someone, but it is not easy. I am happy for the guy and hope he finds her as beatiful as I do (if not then I will kick his ass Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

She & Him (Zooey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She & Him (Zooey)   She & Him (Zooey) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Dallas my friend anything is possible. The woman I am seeing right now I thought was way out of my league. I just acted myself and let nature run its course. We talked and talked and eventually realized we liked eachother. If you like someone and know them as a friend or have spoken to them, ask her to hangout. Let her know you like her, you don't have to say it although this works the best. Women act different when put on the spot.

I admire someone who is patient, that is exactly how I am. But never let someone you have feelings for pass by unless that person is preoccupied.
Back to top Go down

She & Him (Zooey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: