Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)

Go down 
+9
the sentinel
sam
Metal Misfit
Chairman_Smith
thejokeriv
XYZ
Rex
ultmetal
Cliffy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:53 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Don't worry about it Kurt. They are all here:

[url=http://www.jasonizer.com/justice.html
http://www.jasonizer.com/justice.html[/quote[/url]]

Sweet! I'll check those out when I get home!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 pm

One thing about those files, unless I'm mistaken, those bass lines are played by a 17 year old (at the time) fan and not by Jason.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 pm

Quote :
....now you have the chance to listen to tracks from AJFA with heavy bass in them, courtesy of our talented 17 years old member Lokire, who played the extra bass on the tracks.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:13 pm

I couldn't get the Justice downloads to work. The links just took me to some weird search engine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:16 pm

I realize I can turn it up, but I listen to my music on shuffle, so that sort of stinks when I turn up a quiet song and the next one sounds like my speakers are farting. Louder isn't always better, of course, but this mix's levels could be louder without pushing it too far.

I'm not complaining, though. I still dig it loads, and I appreciate the effort. It's not like my CDs from the 80s are any louder, you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:06 am

Eyesore wrote:
I realize I can turn it up, but I listen to my music on shuffle, so that sort of stinks when I turn up a quiet song and the next one sounds like my speakers are farting. Louder isn't always better, of course, but this mix's levels could be louder without pushing it too far.

I'm not complaining, though. I still dig it loads, and I appreciate the effort. It's not like my CDs from the 80s are any louder, you know.

I hate that...I would set my old iPod on shuffle...when it went from, say, NEVERMORE to DIO, it sounded like someone cranked the volume down about 8 notches...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 am

Even your MP3 levels with MP3 Gain. It's not perfect but it does the trick!
Back to top Go down
Cliffy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Cliffy

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 am

spectrefate wrote:
Even your MP3 levels with MP3 Gain. It's not perfect but it does the trick!

Yeah, if you're a shuffler you need a program to even your levels out...I don't like those programs, because they use compression and they make the music sound not as good in general, plus they make your iPod charge run out quicker, but it's still the way to go when you shuffle.

later...Cliffy

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:14 am

Cliffy wrote:
plus they make your iPod charge run out quicker

Another reason I'm glad I don't own an iPod. My Zune stays charged even after a full day of play at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:25 pm

I tried Windows' level changer before and didn't like it. I used to have a stereo that had an auto-leveler. It was sweet. It started the song at a minimum volume, which you set, and then raises it to whatever level you have set for the max volume. I'm surprised no media players do that.
Back to top Go down
ramreb
Metal novice
Metal novice
ramreb

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:31 pm

I really like DM version you done Cliffy, thank you. Is there any other stuff you've done, I,d be keen to check some more out.
Back to top Go down
Cliffy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Cliffy

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 pm

RAMREB,

First Strike - Rock Of Offense (1984)
Stryper - The Yellow And Black Attack (original mix)
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy leaks

Plus around 200 or so legitimate releases.

later...Cliffy

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Cliffy wrote:
RAMREB,

First Strike - Rock Of Offense (1984)
Stryper - The Yellow And Black Attack (original mix)
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy leaks

Plus around 200 or so legitimate releases.

later...Cliffy

I've got your Y&B attack original mix - much better than the remixed version on CD now. Godo work on that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 pm

Cliffy, this is an amazing job. From the bottom of my metal heart, thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Moderus
Metal novice
Metal novice
Moderus

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:47 pm

I remember this version. It shows much promise, but I'd rather wait to see what you can do with the actual stems instead of using a direct rip. There's a torrent on demonoid that has the stems. I think the file is 1.2gb. You should download it and use those so you can get the levels right and do a proper mix of Suicide & Redemtion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)   METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METALLICA - Death Magnetic (Guitar Hero III version)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2