Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enslaved

Go down 
+9
EvyMetal
RiseAndFall
Joe
DallasBlack
nevermore
Lurideath
mc666
Invader
manny
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how the "last three albums were ruined by nipples."

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:01 am

Was spinning Vertebrae again this morning...such a brilliant record. I had not listened to it in a couple years, but WOW it's just so good!!

Listening to Axioma Ethica Odini now. This is the first time for me on this album and, on the surface it seems a little more aggressive than Vertebrae, but still maintains that Prog layer. I love how they go from the extreme, Black Metal passages into what reminds me of Richard Wright melodic bliss.

This band rules.

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:24 pm

No updates on this thread since 2012. Man, this style of music is really popular here! Laughing very hard

Decided on a whim to check out their latest album In Times and it sounds good to me. Looking forward to exploring some more of their stuff.

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:15 pm

S.D. wrote:
No updates on this thread since 2012.  Man, this style of music is really popular here!  Laughing very hard

Decided on a whim to check out their latest album In Times and it sounds good to me.  Looking forward to exploring some more of their stuff.

Check out 'Vertebrae'

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:57 pm

S.D. wrote:
No updates on this thread since 2012.  Man, this style of music is really popular here!  Laughing very hard

Decided on a whim to check out their latest album In Times and it sounds good to me.  Looking forward to exploring some more of their stuff.

Yeah I actually bought it on the strength of a couple of tracks, liked it but haven't listened to it properly, must rectify that  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:07 pm

Enslaved have been on a roll with their last few releases. Vertebrae, Axioma Ethica Odini, RIITTIIR and In Times have all been really good!!
Back to top Go down

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

I've been sampling songs from Vertebrae up to the most recent album and I'm really enjoying the progression they are currently on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enslaved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved   Enslaved - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enslaved
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: