Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM

Go down 
+2
spiritoradio
A Handful of Wayne
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Empty
PostSubject: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:22 am

Im starting a internet radio station called Prelude To Metal that will be on every Wednesday from 5-7 pm eastern time. You can stream it straight from the website www.opengraveradio.com or when you go to the site you will have other options where you can stream it from as well like winamp or itunes etc.

BANDS:
Anyone that is in a band or anyone that knows of a local band please contact me through PM or my email address openurlife@aol.com. I would like to promote these bands on the show and play your/their music. That means you Ultimatum, Avenger of Blood and whoever else im forgetting right now (sorry its late).

So thats about it. Tune in, let me know what you think, what you want to hear, how good or bad of a job im doing. This will be the first time I ever did anything like this, but im planning on doing big things. Its a 2 hour show so im going to try and cram in as much as I can and try to help out as many local bands as I can.

Hope you all can listen in!

My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM PreludeToMetal

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:45 pm

I'm listening right now, but who is this tool that's on right now? He sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:20 pm

LOL! not sure which tool your talking about but it was probably my cousin because we were sort of rushed today. BUT! We have another slot for tonight only 10pm-1am if anyone would like to tune in. www.opengraveradio.com or our myspace page at www.myspace.com/preludetometalradio

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:14 pm

If you have a net show, do you report to industry trades or get servicing?? I always wondered about that, but good luck to you!-TJ
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:02 pm

The tool who I was talking about is that english guy who is on right before your show.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Todd Jaymz wrote:
If you have a net show, do you report to industry trades or get servicing?? I always wondered about that, but good luck to you!-TJ

What do you mean?

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:31 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
The tool who I was talking about is that english guy who is on right before your show.

LoL oh... yea I think that is just a joke kind of thing. I really dont listen to the other DJ's though most of them play a lot of death metal and thats not really something I like at all.

Funny thing was when we were able to do a second show that night the guy before us started to say a couple of things about Christians and how they shouldnt be allowed to DJ on the same day as him or how they shouldnt even be on the station or play christian songs after his. That got me a little annoyed. Im not a Christian or anything but im sure that a lot of people that tune in are and especially if anyone from here tuned in and heard that I would hate for someone to not listen to our show just because of some ignorant moron. Hes the only person that feels that way, but its unfortunate he lets himself be like that. So just to throw it back in his face we played a couple of kick ass Christian bands lol.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:40 am

that is cool. I will tune in next week. I hope to hear some old school heavy metal and some christian heavy metal bands. 🤘
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 am

Cool definetly. We will play everything and anything just about. If anyone has any requests let me know. If I dont have the cd you'll have to send me something.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
spiritoradio wrote:

LoL oh... yea I think that is just a joke kind of thing. I really dont listen to the other DJ's though most of them play a lot of death metal and thats not really something I like at all.

Funny thing was when we were able to do a second show that night the guy before us started to say a couple of things about Christians and how they shouldnt be allowed to DJ on the same day as him or how they shouldnt even be on the station or play christian songs after his. That got me a little annoyed. Im not a Christian or anything but im sure that a lot of people that tune in are and especially if anyone from here tuned in and heard that I would hate for someone to not listen to our show just because of some ignorant moron. Hes the only person that feels that way, but its unfortunate he lets himself be like that. So just to throw it back in his face we played a couple of kick ass Christian bands lol.

Yeah I noticed that the others play a lot of death metal, which I'm also not a big fan of. What a jerk though, but that is the good and bad of unsanctioned Internet radio, you can do and say what you want, even if it's a shallow minded thing. It's good that you played some tunes though that he wouldn't dig. I enjoy the music choices during your show, keep up the good work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Cool. We might be moving to another station or maybe going to try and have 2 different shows. Its pretty much thrown up in the air right now but we'll see what happens with this one for a while. We dont plan to become the next big thing. Its only internet radio but its just something fun to do and we will be able to help out a lot of unsigned bands as well.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm

I'll tune in if I can next week
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:46 pm

Awesome thanks!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: My Internet Radio Show Is Back! Wednesday 5pm to whenever...   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:10 am

Ok..... Finally were back on the internet again YAY! This time things are a little different and were not part of another station, so we are now able to do things by our own rules. We also have video! Yep.... now you can sit and actually watch us as were doing the show. We can show band videos as well so those are some cool new things we are able to do right now.

You can check it out every Wednesday starting at 5pm to whenever we feel like stopping at www.mogulus.com/preludetometalradio. You can actually check the page out now since it plays videos 24/7. So if anyone has any requests for videos to see or songs they want to hear let us know. oh... we will be able to take phone calls and there is also a chat on our page as well so please if your not doing anything tonight come check it out it'll be fun and METAL I promise!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Check out my last show of the year 2008 tonight! from 6-7:30ish www.mogulus.com/preludetometalradio

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:51 am

My wife got a DAB/Internet radio for Christmas. I wonder if I can tune into your show on that. Heack, I'm probably asleep when you're up!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:30 am

Hah! I found a Christian Rock only radio, called Reign One. The first track they played when I tuned in was Liberty 'n' Justice - "Independence Day". Great song by a great band.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Whats a DAB?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:53 am

Digital radio broadcasting

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:25 pm

hmmm interesting... I dont think you can look us up on there though because the site were on doesnt run through anything that has to do with the radio. Everything comes right off the site itself without downloading any player or anything.

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Best of luck with it Wayne.

What time is that in relation to Greenwich time ??
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks! Welcome back by the way. So far the show has been doing good, but with the holidays we really havent been on and the show we did the othernight was kind of just like a get back into the swing of things. Were on every Wednesday at 6pm Eastern time I really have no clue what that would be your time.

I just tried to figure it out but i have no clue.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Come listen to my shows its on til 9pm tonight www.mogulus.com/preludetometalradio

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Got nothing to do tonight???? Come and tune into my internet radio show www.mogulus.com/preludetometalradio Please come join in the chat, request songs (we'll play them if we have them) and check out the other fun stuff we do as well. Dont make me beg lol!

PostSubject: Re: My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM   My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Internet Radio Show Every Wednesday 5-7 PM
Page 1 of 1